What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conference Championships

Tigers1986

Juniors
Today showed that a team is better than one player. Rodgers slept until the third quarter, and Big Ben was nowhere to be seen.

Tantalising Super Bowl fixture between two very good teams.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Re: Packers

I'm shocked it's taken so many weeks to figure out the Packers secondary is puss

It was extraordinary that previous teams they played didn't exploit their glaring obvious weakness

Eelectrica

Referee
Pretty much finished watching the playoff games. Didn't bother watching the final 10 of either game.
What a lackluster playoff series, worst I can remember, just one pretty good game with the Cowboys and Packers.

I think Atlanta can do it. I know it's easy to get excited by a team that destroys a team the way Atlanta did to GB, and GB was pretty broken going into the game and even moreso as the game went on, with a below average D all season. The Atlanta D stood up when the game was on the line with that fumble and stopping that first drive that was looking pretty good, broke the Packers back before they could turn it into a shootout. Atlanta's offense just didn't let up.

Belichicks theory is take away your best player, good luck taking Julio Jones away, lots of teams of have tried.

Steelers haven't really looked like a SB team all season, very soft defense for a Steeler team so no real surprise to see them get bundled out.

Anyway go Falcons, keep it going! Please don't choke.

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
Go the Pats!!

Uncle Rog' will have to hand Tom terrific that Lombardi to give him his 5th ring.

DC_fan

Coach
It is up to the Ryan and the Falcons to save the NFL world from the team I hate the most, the Patriots. Come on Atlanta I know you can do it.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Everything Goodell tried, you mean punishing a serial cheater/s.
How did that study in to the balls go... Also he's back in the superbowl with apparently what they consider a fully inflated ball, or the fact he only threw 2 INTs in the reg season, the only deflategate thing was utter bs, and a witch hunt from Goddell, and like previously stated, if only he cared about PEDs just as much.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I don't think Goodell has much control over PEDs or recreational goodies, all covered in the CBA, which basically gives him complete control over anything that falls outside of it or isn't explicitly stated. Big mistake by the NFLPA and the players, the Steelers were the only unit against the whole thing.

Tom155

Coach
How did that study in to the balls go... Also he's back in the superbowl with apparently what they consider a fully inflated ball, or the fact he only threw 2 INTs in the reg season, the only deflategate thing was utter bs, and a witch hunt from Goddell, and like previously stated, if only he cared about PEDs just as much.
Amazing how only the Pats balls were deflated despite all the balls being exposed to the same conditions, 2nd part is irrelevant though it's not surprising that you would try to deflect. Witch hunt please just stop embarrassing yourself don't cheat & you wont get punished it's not difficult to understand, would have thought they would have learned that after the 1st time.

Good on them for getting back to the super bowl hopefully it comes without another cheating incident this time.

Last edited:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Amazing how only the Pats balls were deflated despite all the balls being exposed to the same conditions, 2nd part is irrelevant though it's not surprising that you would try to deflect. Witch hunt please just stop embarrassing yourself don't cheat & you wont get punished it's not difficult to understand, would have thought they would have learned that after the 1st time.

Good on them for getting back to the super bowl hopefully it comes without another cheating incident this time.
Check his stats after the whole deflategate saga.... Also Rodgers admitted to doing the same thing, yet no one gave any sort of care in the world for it. Biggest beat up in the league.

legend

Coach
I'm no Patriots fan but Brady's fleaflicker to Hogan was a thing of absolute beauty.

Go Falcons!

Tom155

Coach
Good on him for still playing very well after he got caught, you should get over it & move on to the big game coming up in a couple of weeks should be a fun game.

kurt faulk

Coach
Go the Pats!!

Uncle Rog' will have to hand Tom terrific that Lombardi to give him his 5th ring.

there's nothing he would love more to do.

this supposed rift between goodell and his bff kraft is a well concocted plan to make everyone think the nfl is somehow harsh on the pats.

believe me, after the superbowl he, kraft and brady will be in a 3 way in a hotel room.

Latest posts