What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
As much as it grates me to say it he will go well no matter where they put him for mine. The bloke is an out and out winner.

The only frustrating thing is how they get him under the cap and keep all their other stars as well as young Nikorima. It doesn't add up and my problem with rolling out TPA's cover it is the bit of that term that says Third Party. There is no way any TPA money for Broncos players is at arms length.

There is a group of businessmen in Brisbane called the Thoroughbred's. They were set up to 'assist' Bronco's players. There is a certain guy at the Bronco's who is known as 'the bagman'. He will pick up the phone and call members of the thoroughbred's asking them to help out. He left the Bronco's for a period of time and surprise, surprise, their recruitment and roster went south. He came back and suddenly players are again prepared to play for unders again.

The thoroughbreds are the reason Darren Lockyer was spruiking coal seam gas after his retirement lol.. He wasn't getting by only on the $250K a season the Bronco's were paying him.

http://www.afr.com/business/energy/...yer-for-coal-seam-gas-campaign-20130205-ji8kx

RazorRam0n

Juniors
There is a group of businessmen in Brisbane called the Thoroughbred's. They were set up to 'assist' Bronco's players. There is a certain guy at the Bronco's who is known as 'the bagman'. He will pick up the phone and call members of the thoroughbred's asking them to help out. He left the Bronco's for a period of time and surprise, surprise, their recruitment and roster went south. He came back and suddenly players are again prepared to play for unders again.

The thoroughbreds are the reason Darren Lockyer was spruiking coal seam gas after his retirement lol.. He wasn't getting by only on the $250K a season the Bronco's were paying him.

http://www.afr.com/business/energy/...yer-for-coal-seam-gas-campaign-20130205-ji8kx

You know what really jacks me off about csg? My mrs works in a middle mgt finance position in that company and I ask her why their company doesn't sponsor state of origin given the name links., they're not a broncos affiliated sponsor, yet somewhere magically sign an ambassadorial role for Lockyer post footy..

It's f**king suss!!!!

some11

Referee
0rEuLlx.png

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
He didn't "have" to play for the Knights. Cronulla's offer was similar to Newcastle's.

and a bunch of other Sydney clubs. As if only the Knights and the Bronco's were interested in signing a guy as young as Bird who has already played origin and won a premiership and could cover a number of positions. You would almost end up believing that Bronco's fans were stupid enough to buy the courier mail spin.