What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Clifferd

Coach
Taylor has been homesick for awhile, but you wouldn't notice because the guy is still an absolute pro on the field. Amazing attitude.

I am 99% certain that if the Warriors offered him something that was fair money he'd jump at the chance to come back.

Having said that, our forward pack is going under a revamp at the moment and I have a feeling Kearney is more focused on increasing the size of the pack, which is something Taylor can't bring despite his other excellent qualities.

One Thing I cant fault with Taylor is he is a tremendous workhorse and clearly respects the club

If he was to leave it would be on compassionate grounds which I can understand

I'd be disappointed but not angry

macavity

Referee
I have real mixed feeling about Russ going. He has been great for us since we signed him, but not sure I've ever really cheered the bloke on. Understand he's done his time and all that jazz, but I've been uneasy about it the entire time he's been at saints.
Big signing for Tigers, Packer is twice the front rower Woods is imo.

Imagine how we feel about him

Vic Mackey

Referee
Taylor has been homesick for awhile, but you wouldn't notice because the guy is still an absolute pro on the field. Amazing attitude.

I am 99% certain that if the Warriors offered him something that was fair money he'd jump at the chance to come back.

Having said that, our forward pack is going under a revamp at the moment and I have a feeling Kearney is more focused on increasing the size of the pack, which is something Taylor can't bring despite his other excellent qualities.

Taylor's Mrs commented on 'The Lurker' link on Facebook and said it's the first she's heard of it.

Lol more gutter journalism

Bangkok Cowboy

Juniors
I had a feeling he was going to stay even with the number of clubs chasing him and the rumors about him going to Souths. John played under Green at the roosters and followed him to the Cowboys I was fairly confident he would stay with the club as longs as Green was there. To have him for another 3 years is a great signing he is so versatile. Mate out of interest are you the same Rhino that lives in the Ville and is friends with Stojanoff?

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I had a feeling he was going to stay even with the number of clubs chasing him and the rumors about him going to Souths. John played under Green at the roosters and followed him to the Cowboys I was fairly confident he would stay with the club as longs as Green was there. To have him for another 3 years is a great signing he is so versatile. Mate out of interest are you the same Rhino that lives in the Ville and is friends with Stojanoff?
That is not me. Born in cairns, spent much time in the ville but never as a resident

Patorick

Staff member
Salford have signed 25-year-old Ireland forward James Hasson from Australian side Parramatta Eels.

"James is a player that adds some real competitiveness to our squad," said Salford head coach Ian Watson.

"We've had some injuries to our middles with Adam Walne and George Griffin, and James is exactly the kind of player that can step into that role. His NRL experience with Manly and Parramatta will be invaluable."

http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/39969467

beave

Coach
D449CAD8-6FF8-4AF3-9D45-71F2ACE3DC4C_zpsl3r9lkxf.jpg

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Nice photo. Goofy use of post flare not so much.

Great for the Cowboys though. Never looked like leaving and would feel wrong if he did.

Gm5

Juniors
Josh Dugan signs big Sharks deal
Sat 20 May, 2017, 3:51pm
‌‌‌NRL.com
EMAIL
PRINT

image.ashx

Josh Dugan has signed with the Sharks. Credit: Robb Cox. Copyright: NRL Photos.
The Sharks have signed international Josh Dugan on a four-year deal starting from 2018.

The new contract for Dugan, who has played seven Tests for Australia and nine State of Origin matches for NSW, means he has committed his future the club until the end of the 2021 season.

Sharks coach Shane Flanagan was delighted to have secured the services of one of the leading outside backs currently playing in the NRL competition.

“Josh will bring quality and experience to our backline next year and to sign the current Origin and Australian Test centre is a major coup for the club and for our future,” Flanagan said.

“We have a number of exciting young backs coming through our grades and Josh’s experience will be invaluable in helping with their continued development. Josh has just turned 27 and I am confident his best football is still ahead of him."

Flanagan went on to confirm that Dugan is excited while welcoming the challenge of playing where best suits the Sharks team.

“He is looking forward to being part of the development of players such as Val Holmes and as to where he might play for next year, quite simply he is the current Test right centre and who can also play fullback which is a bonus for our club,” Flanagan added.

Similarly, Sharks Captain Paul Gallen was quick to welcome Dugan to the club and had no doubt he would be an asset in the years to come.

“We are wrapped to have him,” Gallen said. “I’ve been lucky enough to play rep footy with Josh over the years and he is a good guy and an outstanding team player.

“He is going to be an enormous boost to our team and Josh will be a great benefit to the club.”

POPEYE

Coach
Mary is better off without Dugan, the reasons against outweigh the reasons for. By far and away more important is what Mary does to replace Duges . . . his replacement #7 is diabolical

Hope Dugan realizes Flanno won't ask him which position he'd prefer

Latest posts