What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Tiger5150

Bench
Problem is we are still paying Farah at the same time. Next year should be fun
Most of the money that we are paying Farah ($600K) this year is for previous years, money he was previously owed for years he played with us. It is what it is. He is owed the money, he played for us then. Gotta pay the piper.

Agreed next year when he no longer costs us anything will be a bonus and another reason to LOL@Souffs

nick87

Coach
Mcilwrick was hugely talented at the raiders at u20s
Glad to see him find his place in the nrl

All reports are that he's a really great guy too. Sort of dude who does all the right things off the park

Clifferd

Coach
Mcilwrick was hugely talented at the raiders at u20s
Glad to see him find his place in the nrl

All reports are that he's a really great guy too. Sort of dude who does all the right things off the park

Like I said before he is probably our most consistent performer and deserves all the accolades this he gets. Unfortunately he is only 1 out of 3-4 players that actually puts in hence we aren't getting results but I have him in my 17 next year.

Latest posts