What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

myrrh ken

First Grade
Blair is a cat. Went to water at the tiges.

Heighno was superb from the bench and will lead the team song with gusto.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Blair would have been an absolute terrible signing for the Knights IMO.

His career has been characterised by putting in when everything is going well and he's in a team that's winning but completely disappearing when everything isn't rosy.

He's the complete opposite of the type of player you'd want around such a young group of forwards like the Knights have. You don't want his behaviour/ethic rubbing off there.

Say what you want about him pushing the boundaries on the field but the guy has always been an absolute pro off it and sets very high standards for himself and those around him.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I hope he works out for you guys. If you the the Tigers Blair it won’t be pretty.

I don't have a lot of expectations on him. He's not a dynamic line breaking player, never has been.

I would say his talent is limited, so it will be interesting to see how he fits into the team. Although apparently we're not done signing forwards so who knows what our forward pack will look like. He definitely needs some go forward props alongside him to be effective.

Life's Good

Coach
I don't have a lot of expectations on him. He's not a dynamic line breaking player, never has been.

I would say his talent is limited, so it will be interesting to see how he fits into the team. Although apparently we're not done signing forwards so who knows what our forward pack will look like. He definitely needs some go forward props alongside him to be effective.
I go into your forum from time to time and it can get pretty bleak. I just hope something turns around to get you guys winning.

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee
I go into your forum from time to time and it can get pretty bleak. I just hope something turns around to get you guys winning.

images