What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Spot On

Coach
Ah, the Wayne Bennett/Michael Hagan book of recruitment. ...

Thanks for taking us back there.

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i completely missed us signing francis molo for 1 year, just notcied it on zertackles play movemebt list.

Hopefully he can get his head back on straight, showed at the donkeys he was a capable forward.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Cotric re-signs with the Raiders

The Canberra Raiders have re-signed local junior Nick Cotric for a further two seasons, with the NRL rookie of the year secured in Canberra until the end of the 2020 season.

http://www.raiders.com.au/news/2017/11/03/cotric_re_signs_with.html

rFTy90F.gifv

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
Rabbitohs sign Jacob Gagan and Manly 20's captain Jesse Martin for a year

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/11/03/rabbitohs_sign_gagan.html

Can any Sharks/Knights fans give any light on Gagan? Can he get over his injuries?

And Manly fans, what are your thoughts on Martin if any? Cheers.

From memory Gagan only played one game for u this year and he had a shocker. Although form what I’ve seen he’s been decent for our NSW Cup team. I think he’s the kind of player who can play abit of first grade but is best suited to reserve grade

Frederick

Staff member
Not a dig at the Broncos(there is plenty of time for that later)but you really have to question the struggle to secure quality, proven players? Their biggest recruit, Jack Bird, still has a lot of question marks on him.
Bennett’s aura disappeared the day he quit on the knights. Now he’s just surrounded by the stench of death