What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

nick87

Coach
851;10807170;5460 said:
Seizer is a 5/8th,what becomes of Austin.

He's not a 5/8th. He might wear #6 but the man plays as an out and out halfback. Austin and Sezer in the halves and im f**king pumped about that

Makes up for the Cornish fiasco

Noname36

First Grade
What happened to Cornish? Given all the talk from Raiders fans I thought he was meant to be a good player. Now it doesn't look like he's in the plans at all.

nick87

Coach
Noname36;10807201;36595 said:
What happened to Cornish? Given all the talk from Raiders fans I thought he was meant to be a good player. Now it doesn't look like he's in the plans at all.

Ive doubted he's been in the plans since last year, Stuart didnt treat him like he was in the plans.

Frankly im happy. I really like Cornish, he's a talented player and a good kid, i want him to succeed and i dont think he'll do so under Stuart, Stuart cant develop halves, he needs a finished product, i think Stuart might be realising this and thats why he's gone and signed Sezer.

Hopefully Cornish lands at a club with a good coaching staff and i hope he goes on the deliver on all his potential.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade

Doesn't matter if we rate him, Ricky never has. Had suspicions last year but this confirms it. Hope he finds a club because he has the potential.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
BranVan3000;10807200;36394 said:
Moanly miss another one

You have a massive hard on for who Manly do or don't sign.

You know they are not signing up someone elsewhere which is why Sezer may have signed with the Raiders? :roll:

Dutchy

Immortal
I hope we land Cornish, rate him. Sezer would have been the perfect halves partner for him, next in line is Maloney I guess.

nick87

Coach
I hope so too, i want to see Cornish in a spot he can succeed in and i think he could do that in Manly

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Could do a lot worse then Cornish/Maloney. Good 5/8th and a young kid with a lot of potential in a proven development system.

Dutchy

Immortal
I'd also he happy with taking a chance on a Cornish and Egley combo, leaves plenty of space to hit the market for forwards. And also keeps the halves race open fighting for spots with Littlejohn, Pearsall, Travers and Rudolph.

Dutchy

Immortal
As it is now Foran knows he's safe so he can keep playing like a little bitch.

Ladmate

Bench
Good signing. Not breaking the bank for a player about to hit the prime of his career. Raiders may be sneaky good next year.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Great signing for the raiders, will compliment Austin perfectly

Not sure if manly were in the running but big kick in the guts to them...who loses out on a player to Canberra?!?

Vic Mackey

Referee

Surely you've learnt by now never to listen to raiders fans re their juniors?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
jason taylor;10808074;11943 said:
Wasn't Zillman supposed to be the next big thing?

He Probably would have been if he hadn't busted his knees up. 2 knee reconstructions (I think) took all his speed and agility away.

Always thought it a real shame that he never got the chance to be the player he should have been.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Bit of a kick in the balls for Williams and Cornish, but perhaps they'll get better opportunities elsewhere.