What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

kbw

Bench
Carty Party! Dunno if the GC is the best place for the bloke to be living, but if he can play his best footy it’s a good get for the Titans.
Time will tell.

He is an overrated hack that will spiral out of control on the GC. Even if he behaves himself he isn't that good a player.

no name

Coach
Gus has shown contracts mean f**k all now, if you doubt hook's incompetent methods you're out the door
From the outside looking in, the departure of Cleary Sr indicated to me that Gould wanted a yes man to coach.
Looks like he has got it with Hook.

no name

Coach
He is an overrated hack that will spiral out of control on the GC. Even if he behaves himself he isn't that good a player.
I have always thought he had potential.
Has probably been overrated because of what he has shown in glimpses.
I think if he fulfils his potential, he will be a great player.

Canard

Immortal
Peter Stefanovic reporting on Bryce Cartwright moving this morning, mentions other Panthers that left in the last 12 months stumbles badly on Te Maire Martin "T Weary, T Miry" then says "I only know the names of Cowboys players!!!!"

Derp

soc123_au

Staff member
Cartwright will be fine at the GC. He just needs to get out of Sydney and away from the backlash over abortiongate. Brennan will know how to use him, and I think by next year we will see him flourish and become the player NSW desperately needs.

@ Tommy Smith show me a quote of anyone saying he is better than SBW, He has the potential to be mentioned in the same sentence, but better would be a big call.

As for Moylan, yes he is a better player than the tigers bloke Uncle Nick poached. Teddy is a better fullback when his brittle body isnt broken, but he wont win a game on his own. If Moylan can keep out of Northies and off Dugans roof he will kill it at the Sharks.

POPEYE

Coach
Cartwright is no Maloney, he needs to be comfortable, if Brennan is who he 'wants' to play for it will be a good deal all-round

Spot On

Coach
..... a coach 'he wants to play for'.

Does that mean when his side doesn't have the ball he will miraculously develop a firat grade standard defensive technique???

soc123_au

Staff member
..... a coach 'he wants to play for'.

Does that mean when his side doesn't have the ball he will miraculously develop a firat grade standard defensive technique???
No, It means that his overall game will blossom playing for a coach who knows how to use him, and lets him naturally improve his defence by playing in his correct position.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Cartwright will be fine at the GC. He just needs to get out of Sydney and away from the backlash over abortiongate. Brennan will know how to use him, and I think by next year we will see him flourish and become the player NSW desperately needs.

@ Tommy Smith show me a quote of anyone saying he is better than SBW, He has the potential to be mentioned in the same sentence, but better would be a big call.

As for Moylan, yes he is a better player than the tigers bloke Uncle Nick poached. Teddy is a better fullback when his brittle body isnt broken, but he wont win a game on his own. If Moylan can keep out of Northies and off Dugans roof he will kill it at the Sharks.
Not the best place to go to if he wants to avoid abortions

Das Gupta

Juniors
I wonder if Moylan & Carty would have stayed at Penrith had Brennan been given the top job instead of Griffin?