What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Blake Green confirmed at Manly for 2 years.

That numpty CEO Joe Kelly resigned today also

Fulton Zorba quitting would make it a trifecta of good news!

POPEYE

Coach
Crikey, the signing of Brown by the Eels is another feather in Arthur's cap, watch the bloke become the enforcer they need

Patorick

Staff member
http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/37388413

Catalans Dragons have released former Australia international forward Glenn Stewart just one year into his three-year contract for family reasons.

The 32-year-old back-rower has made 28 appearances for the Perpignan-based side after joining from South Sydney.

He will make his final home Super League appearance for the Dragons at the Stade Gilbert Brutus against Castleford on Saturday.

Stewart previously spent 12 seasons with Manly Sea Eagles.

Grapple

Bench
I'd love to see Munster move to 5/8 if Slater makes it through pre-season now Green has gone.....Not sure he has a kicking game though, but then again neither does Benji and he could be another option.

The_Shield

Juniors
I'd love to see Munster move to 5/8 if Slater makes it through pre-season now Green has gone.....Not sure he has a kicking game though, but then again neither does Benji and he could be another option.

I think that is the plan for next year. Either Munster or Brodie Croft or Curtis Scott. Their the names being thrown up for the 5/8 spot

Latest posts