What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats on Dugan..

carcharias

Immortal
pinch? god someone has to help you out with players. easts have more locals than your lot.
I actually dont give shit where the f**kers come from
I know when we won the comp the last thing on my mind was what was Jack Bird's junior team
Don't care
Never will

Premiers baby

Surely

Post Whore
haha clearly the mods left the gate open so all the wood-ducks could wander in....

Its not that the gates have been left open, it's more I think we should be more embracing, I find it's quite generous of our forum members sharing valuable time entertaining handicapped visitors.

If you tire of them let me know and I will put them on the special bus and send them home.

The wirras on the bus go round and round round and round

Card Shark

Immortal
out of ashes your lot had to use 4 saints juniors to win the gf. oh ye 1 shark junior. your welcome.it sounds like you to young to remember the real game of league.

Thanks for helping us out, that's what (little) brothers are for.

Great to see Wade Graham excited at Origin Camp about Dugan coming over to the Sharks next year.

Also when you see opposition supporters posting on our forum at 4.30am you know they aren't sleeping well.

Lol

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Not to forget that Stain George had to merge to claim most of their "juniors". Is it true that there isn't even a local junior comp in the St George area any more and their handful of teams play in other comps?

MilkShark

First Grade
if you want my history born 06/04/1949 my grandfathers brother played second row 1921 proud saints family ever since. and in that time I have honesty only seen 2 great shark players ET AND STEVE ROGERS
I have a HECK of alot more saints history in my family and I still can't stand the filthy merge.

jak

Bench
it has been so easy. next you will be telling me you have seen a game outside your lounge room or even played a game

Smack

Coach
Its not that the gates have been left open, it's more I think we should be more embracing, I find it's quite generous of our forum members sharing valuable time entertaining handicapped visitors.

If you tire of them let me know and I will put them on the special bus and send them home.

The wirras on the bus go round and round round and round

My bad, just came for a bit of banter, but this thread went south lol

Latest posts