What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Souths

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I should have taken history into account when tipping.

Well done guys - i'll record the game (11 pm) and watch it tomorrow.

daslacker

Juniors
Congrats souths,

U deserved to win,best team by far IMHO on the day.
It shouldn't have gone to extra point because luke
McDogall's no try was a try without a doubt IMO.

Boy am i gunna hear it at work 2morrow. :cry:
The funny thing is i told them souths would beat
us all week.

Lynchie

Juniors
Yeah well done souths, I tipped ya too after watching ya last week.
I hope langmack keeps his job and you guys improve alot this year and get some respect. Im sure you will produce a few big upsets this year just as long as you dont beat my raiders, its all good! :D

Tigerpete

Juniors
Aww geez insano......you look terrible there! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys, well done on yesterday, it just goes to show that class doesnt guarantee anyone a win, souths won on the back of more guts and determination, keep it up guys....let manly take the spoon off you this season.

innsaneink

Referee
Tigerpete said:
Aww geez insano......you look terrible there! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys, well done on yesterday, it just goes to show that class doesnt guarantee anyone a win, souths won on the back of more guts and determination, keep it up guys....let manly take the spoon off you this season.
Yeah...look terrible...feel worse..LOL...thnx for the support mate. :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Guys,

I was there yesterday with my Souths supporting father & it was great. The highlights for me as a neutral were Ashely Harrison's Sattler-esque tackle & the overall play of the "Mad Dog", Adam McDougall - anyone who thought this bloke was going to be another take-the-money-and-run merchant like Russell Richardson had their fears allayed yesterday afternoon.

It was a brave effort from the Tige's too, but the Bunnies were too good on the day.

What a great weekend - Aussies win the Second Test, Saints win, Souths win (happy for my Old Man) & the Scum lose - LG, life's good!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

simon says

First Grade
Congrats to Souths and there fans.Without a doubt the best team won on the day.Your hussle was unbelievable,as were your play the balls....so fast.

The best three players were Minicello,Fletcher and Doogs in that order.

We can only hope to match your hussle and competetiveness if we are to win more games.

You must be very happy with your fellers.
Cheers on a good win. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: