What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Tigers

DC_fan

Coach
Congrats Tigers on your win tonight. Your team was better then ours and deserved the win.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Thanks mate.

Most souths fans are all right. A handful of stooges deserve every ounce of shit coming their way.

and there are tons of it.

Tigerted

Juniors
Souths fans understand what we r going through more than most as they struggled for many yrs b4 they signed madge as coach.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats Tigers on your win tonight. Your team was better then ours and deserved the win.
I must admit, I've been getting frustrated watching Souths play of late. Tonight Keary butchered a certain try when he had 4 on 2 and chose to kick.

But worse than that, is the form of the Souths forwards. All the criticim of Inglis should partly be directed at the Souths forwards. The Tigers pack is one of the worst in the comp, especially with Woods and Grant missing, yet the Souths forwards struggled to match them for a lot of the game. That's a big concern.

I hate seeing quality players playing poorly. Too many of those at the Bunnies and it's hard to know why.

Clifferd

Coach
Cheers, I was just about to give up when the score was 20-18 but glad our boys pulled through

I think you guys will come back, 2 week break may do you good.

gordsy

Juniors
Cheers DC fan. Any ideas on why you guys are having such a poor run of form this year ?

Nealo 12

Bench
Was great to see JT get a win . I sincerely feel for the bloke as he came in to your club under difficult circumstances .

Something is amiss at Souths,2 weeks in a row i have seen them come out of the blocks slow giving teams too big of a head start.

Tigerted

Juniors
It's very likely there's animosity towards coach by a no. of players.

That apathy last nite in 1st half is very unlike them.

Latest posts