What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

congrats

xwizit

Juniors
1st of all, great game, nailbiter stuff, i thought we were gone till freddy scored that try..

but the main thing i want to say,i havent seen in the saints forums any "we woz robbed!!!" posts, great sportsmanship, and even tho the roosters won, they both left the field winners

great performance by both teams, and i predicted easts by 2, so i wasnt too far off

Red Bear

Referee
xwizit said:
1st of all, great game, nailbiter stuff, i thought we were gone till freddy scored that try..

but the main thing i want to say,i havent seen in the saints forums any "we woz robbed!!!" posts, great sportsmanship, and even tho the roosters won, they both left the field winners

great performance by both teams, and i predicted easts by 2, so i wasnt too far off
Have you been to World Of Rugby League forum???
But yes, well done Dragons on putting up a great match against the Roosters.

Anonymous

Juniors
Go The Bears holds onto a silly hatred of St George and has said so many times. Ignore him of that's possible. I'm sure there are many disgruntled Saints supporters who feel robbed. IMO, what comes around, comes around again... and I know the next match up in round 19 will be well anticipated.

Red Bear

Referee
I just mentioned about what was over at a different forum and was very happy to congradulate you guys on a top performance. Honestly. Actually i dont like St George but i dont hate Ste George Illawarra anymore(not after last Sunday).

Anonymous

Juniors
No, GTB, you came in after a loss looking for an audience. You made a few transparent remarks in other threads and even tried to export it in this thread.

Your saccharin sweet holds no curry here.

Frailty

First Grade
I wanna say congrats to both sides (and Dragons supporters feel happy... im even a sharks supporter). I think that obstruction decision was wrong but thats rugby league, and i would have been happy to even see the dragons win. The competition is goin great guns this year....

....oh and Gould is a f**king moron. There is no such thing as a "shepherd". He says there is a difference between an obstruction and a shepherd... there isn't.... the "Shepherd" was the yobbo way of saying obstruction... (too many syllables i guess). And before you try to argue, check the rule book boys....

Red Bear

Referee
Actually in other threads i said it was a great game, i thought the penalty was deserved and that fittler played well.

Anonymous

Juniors
Frailty said:
....oh and Gould is a f**king moron. There is no such thing as a "shepherd". He says there is a difference between an obstruction and a shepherd... there isn't.... the "Shepherd" was the yobbo way of saying obstruction... (too many syllables i guess). And before you try to argue, check the rule book boys....
Oh well, what can we say? I'm sure Phil is a good bloke but he does let his bias get in the way of commonsense from time to time.