What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations sando

TooheysNew

Coach
As a reward for all his great work around the forums, sparking debate and reviving the art of conversation, as well as his agressive signature campaign - i'd like to take this opportunity to welcome sando88 to the moderator team.

Make him feel welcome people :)

sando88

Not a Moderator
that depends willow, there are a few eels fans who have crossed my bad side but i dont think ill ban them cos they add to a heated debated. i might give some infractions out if they continue to be rude tho

sando88

Not a Moderator
you need to change your sig

says who? im still trying to rally the people. i want to gain more momentum so i turn into the peoples fav mod.

edit: or maybe i will set my goals higher and aim for super mod like coby hehe

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The last people's mod was moffo, you don't want to follow in his steps.

Good job. Keep up the hard work and you might one day become an administrator.

Apey

Staff member
Haha.. you've won our 'forum battle' Sando..

Hopefully this is just a piece of eye-candy and he wasn't actually given powers. :lol:

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Timmah as expected, is taking this well :lol:

sando88 said:
nrl screwed this one up. why have them playin worriers in his last home game. should have made it tigers who draw big crowd. why cant they just advertise next week as his last game. money scheming nrl

Timmah said:
It's his last home game, numbskull.

The power's making you dizzy, isn't it...?

One day Timmah, one day ...

Some words of encouragement for you Timmah:

failure.jpg

Keep aiming high brother, before 2050, you will one day get that yearned for Moderator title.
http://www.twitip.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/failure.jpg

Apey

Staff member
Timmah as expected, is taking this well :lol:

One day Timmah, one day ...

Some words of encouragement for you Timmah:

failure.jpg

Keep aiming high brother, before 2050, you will one day get that yearned for Moderator title.

:lol:

Lambretta

First Grade
Congratulations on your appointment as moderator.

Now stop winding up the kiddies with love posts about Penriths ball kicking poster boy.

:p