What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations sando

sando88

Not a Moderator
wat da hell now it says not moderator.. i dont even get a pm discussin anything

backdoor

Juniors
I believe that the normal procedure in this situation is for you to be sent an envelope in the mail discussing your termination and including a cheque payment in lieu of notice.
Make sure you wait by the letterbox as you don't want it to get stolen.

Last edited:

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Fall for what months back?
They did the old moderator prank on me, saying I had to PM Coby to sort out permissions etc :p I didn't fall for it, mainly because I avoided the thread.

But this ain't about me, it's about Sando. Let's point and laugh.

skeepe

Immortal
They did the old moderator prank on me, saying I had to PM Coby to sort out permissions etc :p I didn't fall for it, mainly because I avoided the thread.

But this ain't about me, it's about Sando. Let's point and laugh.

:lol:

Dear oh dear.

People are STILL falling for it... is that some sort of record for an April Fool's prank?

LOL There is a prank one for me that is stickied, just saw it the other day.

What the hell was that all about? I don't think you'd ever want me as a moderator :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Second time in two days I've seen Raiders_Premiers have a stab at people "not having a life" because he's been shown up :lol:

Oh that's where you're a wrong sir.

1. Your pumpkin head was/is on the CC Mariners supporters site. Yeah, I am on there and you have interacted with me as if we're "bestest mates" given we support the same team. Quite funny actually.

2. So, from there, I actually saw your pumpkin head at our first home game of the season.

Tough? No. Just observant and easily amused by the deformities of others.

p.s. E-mail K-Rudd, he might pay for your gym membership ;-)

.....and, i reckon, this line just about sums, up broncotooloid