What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consigned to mediocrity at the bottom for another 4 years...

Alan Shore

First Grade
At least. Even you should know that you are no chance with The Face remaining at the club. Easts would have done you a favour by signing him off you.

Buzz Boy

Juniors
Tama, this is the DRAGONS forum, not your Sharks hole.

And I've never heard Kimmorley referred to as 'The Face' before... I guess with Ando gone (and hopefully about to drain your swamp dry), Noddy is no longer called 'The Ass'.

Have a lovely day.

:D

Tamazoid said:
At least. Even you should know that you are no chance with The Face remaining at the club. Easts would have done you a favour by signing him off you.

That's your opinion and you have a right to it.

But don't kid yourself into thinking that you wouldn't have been in here sticking it too us and saying we’re stuffed if Barrett had actually left.

Buzz Boy,

Do you post here with the sole purpose of plugging your site?

Anonymous

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
But the Roosters said they never wanted him. :lol:

I love these 'bold' predictions which are based on nothing whatsover and require no future retractions.
If Barrett gets injured or puts in an ordinary game, you'll be in here saying I told you so. But everytime he plays a blinder you'll suddenly have a holiday... hardly courageous.
Make us another prediction Tama... how long a year will it be for Ando?

Willow said:
Make us another prediction Tama... how long a year will it be for Ando?

I'm guessing around about 366 days, Willow - if I'm wrong, I'll boldly retract of course. :lol:

Roosterphin

Juniors
Willow said:
quote]

quote]

Thats right Willow we didnt.

Careful mate dont want to have to make another edit to a post do you?

Alan Shore

First Grade
Denis'saints'Freak said:
Tamazoid said:

That's your opinion and you have a right to it.

But don't kid yourself into thinking that you wouldn't have been in here sticking it too us and saying we’re stuffed if Barrett had actually left.

Buzz Boy,

Do you post here with the sole purpose of plugging your site?

If you've ever read my posts in this section, you'd know that since 2001 I've been saying that the Saints should punt Barrett ASAP.

Anonymous

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
Willow said:

:roll: I keep forgetting that every forum has to be about the Roosters... I know if I tell you what a laughing stock you are, you'll make it your quest to carry on and hi-jack yet another thread. But if I ignore you, you might act like a smug child and wander off... obviously the preferred choice for the legions who try to ignore you every day.

Nah, bugger it...

The Roosters made plenty of signals that they were interested in Barrett. Yesterday in his press conference he said it wasnt an option.
Get over it, he didnt want to play with your mob.

Roosterphin

Juniors
Willow said:
Roosterphin said:
Willow said:

:roll: I keep forgetting that every forum has to be about the Roosters... I know if I tell you what a laughing stock you are, you'll make it your quest to carry on and hi-jack yet another thread. But if I ignore you, you might act like a smug child and wander off... obviously the preferred choice for the legions who try to ignore you every day.

Nah, bugger it...

The Roosters made plenty of signals that they were interested in Barrett. Yesterday in his press conference he said it wasnt an option.

Willow old pal I dont care if he wanted to play for us or not nad I have no plans to hijack this thread.

I was Joking mate :roll:

Also Tama if you want to be taken seriously in here and not just be treated like another troller I suggest you practice some better forum etiquette.

There was no need to start a whole thread just for the following two lines:

If you wanted to say that you could have posted it in any of the threads dedicated to the Barrett contract situation. Fair enough if you had actually gone in to depth and told us why resigning Barrett was a bad move for us and what the options we should have taken where – that may have been worthy of a new thread. But you didn't.

(I think I'm beginning to sound like a mod)

Anonymous

Juniors
Roosterphin said:
Willow said:
Roosterphin said:
Willow said:

Nah, bugger it...

Willow old pal I dont care if he wanted to play for us or not nad I have no plans to hijack this thread.

I was Joking mate :roll:
That'd be first.. on both counts.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Barrett goes all right IMO. Good signing, I am sure the Dragons were not the only ones interested in him.
I hope he stays fit, I hope all players stay fit and the best team wins :D

Southernsaint

Staff member
Tama - your club is at loggerheads with it's former coach, on the brink of being sued by him, Phil Bailey has been making noises about wanting to leave your club at the end of this year....and you're bagging us for re-signing an origin rep for life??

You're touched in the head :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Collateral

Coach
Im looking foward to Barrett playing alongside Firman this seasom, hopefully.
And with Gasnier getting the bits of bone removed that were floating around in his knee, he might even get in a few games this season.

Trent always gets pinned for not doing enough, but alot of people realise that a 5/8 can only do so much without a halfback...it wasnt supposed to be Trent job to create play...he is best participating in the play and running the ball like he does for NSW.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i think barrett would have looked brilliant in blue and gold, lol!
nah its a good thing he stayed at saints, not enough players stick to one club their whole career and its fantastic that he is able to. loyalty is an admirable quality :clap:

RedDragon said:
And with Gasnier getting the bits of bone removed that were floating around in his knee, he might even get in a few games this season.

Trent always gets pinned for not doing enough, but alot of people realise that a 5/8 can only do so much without a halfback...it wasnt supposed to be Trent job to create play...he is best participating in the play and running the ball like he does for NSW.

If Barrett and Firman hit it off together and Saints get a good start and have minimal injuries heading to the finals. They are a huge chance of winning it.

But they need consistency. Plagued em since 99.

Anonymous

Juniors
Southern Rooster said:
RedDragon said:

If Barrett and Firman hit it off together and Saints get a good start and have minimal injuries heading to the finals. They are a huge chance of winning it.

But they need consistency. Plagued em since 99.
Thats right. It was especially a shocker last year. Too many injuries and too inconsistent. Looking forward to a regular half combination..