What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracy theory.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yes, the idea of a week off suits our team. We are the old warhorse not the up and comers like Penrith or Eels. Which side do we land on at 6th? Storm side or Donkeys side for instance, either way we have to travel away to play one of them more than likely. I'm sure we'd prefer to keep winning and end up on the other side of Storm draw.

Well I can't see us playing anybody other than Brisbane or storm.
Our chances are equal if u take referees out of the equation.
Put them in at those grounds we are no chance. Zero.
So we are playing week2. Week2 will all be in Sydney anyway.
I'm thinking by staying out we get Broncos and storm on same side of draw.
The scenario for us in top 4 is only good if we win.
Lose and. All our momentum is gone.
The challenge of coming Ng from 5-8 could be s galvaniser.
Is this already in their minds? Subconsciously?
Even still we need to win tonight make the decision next week.

lolesi

First Grade
I want to finish 4th and play Melbourne in Melbourne.

We will meet them again in the GF.

In da back pockettttttt. Cash it

Brisbane in Brisbane just got a little easier after Parra did a job on them by 50.

They won't be as cocky and now they are down Korbin Sims and Andrew McCullough.

We'll most likely finish third if we win our remaining matches and I'll take that game happily.

No way we want to play against Storm until the GF.

And they will be there.

Anyone on their side of the draw will be finished.

King Ben

Juniors
It's all well and good throwing the next two games until the Cowboys beat Brisbane and we could've faced the Roosters in Sydney for week one.

Brisbane in Brisbane just got a little easier after Parra did a job on them by 50.

They won't be as cocky and now they are down Korbin Sims and Andrew McCullough.

We'll most likely finish third if we win our remaining matches and I'll take that game happily.

No way we want to play against Storm until the GF.

And they will be there.

Anyone on their side of the draw will be finished.
Have a look at refereeing stats Brisbane last game. And the 50/50 calls Referees did everything to get them back into game if bunker never ruled a couple of 50's referees had them back in it.

Inferno

Coach
I'd rather not play the broncs. They definitely have the wood on us and no McCulloch didn't hurt them when they played us a couple of weeks ago.

Aside from Manly I'd suspect Brisbane are the team we've had the least success against over the last 10 years or so.

Card Shark

Immortal
Have to look past week 1 of the finals.

Getting a week off is paramount in a long season.

& if ya lose & can't get a week off, playing the next week is better than not playing at all!

Quigs

Immortal
Matchplan for the Donks. Rattle Milford he doesn't like it. One bloke late hit. Next bloke next opportunity late hit. Third bloke, next available opportunity smash the little kent.

There you go - problem solved.

Then move onto Dariarse.