What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cook for an origin bench spot

Curns13

Juniors
I know a few and some of my family and relatives have ran into rednecks up there in a couple of instances....

Lol I was partly stirring the pot!

My Father had a redneck crash into him up there plus he's ran into them at Suncorp!
Nearly 5 million Qlders and your family have ran into 3 of them, one of them had a car accident with one and your dad has been to the footy. Sounds like a great arguement.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Nearly 5 million Qlders and your family have ran into 3 of them, one of them had a car accident with one and your dad has been to the footy. Sounds like a great arguement.
I'd say more than 3 at Suncorp.......

I'd say ran into a few thousand there!

Rabbits20

Immortal
How many Roosters fans do you like, R20? f**k NSW is full of wankers!
Just a handful lol...... I know some down to earth Rorters fans and I know of some morons too who are very arrogant! Majority of them though think they're untouchable.....

Curns13

Juniors
Just a handful lol...... I know some down to earth Rorters fans and I know of some morons too who are very arrogant! Majority of them though think they're untouchable.....
And if you went to Allianz, how many Roosters fans would you like?

Curns13

Juniors
Can't say!..
I can. You hate the Roosters, but their from NSW so they aren’t rednecks. Of course the Broncos hate you, you go into their stadium wearing red and green and they don’t like that. What’s the difference?

Rabbits20

Immortal
I can. You hate the Roosters, but their from NSW so they aren’t rednecks. Of course the Broncos hate you, you go into their stadium wearing red and green and they don’t like that. What’s the difference?
I'm not gonna keep arguing so you can win here!!!!

I've got too much on my mind currently for a back and forth one.....

Curns13

Juniors
I'm not gonna keep arguing so you can win here!!!!

I've got too much on my mind currently for a back and forth one.....
No winners necessary. Every place has their rednecks, i’ve seen enough Beau Knows to see what Sydney has to offer and enough of Collingwood AFL fans to see that side of Melbournians. I just hate stereotypes and generalisations. I’m a 33 year old father of 2, who is a teacher and lives in Brisbane. I’m very different from a 65 year old farmer from Toowoomba or an 18 year old Torres Strait Islander living in Cairns.

ThingFish

Juniors
No winners necessary. Every place has their rednecks, i’ve seen enough Beau Knows to see what Sydney has to offer and enough of Collingwood AFL fans to see that side of Melbournians. I just hate stereotypes and generalisations. I’m a 33 year old father of 2, who is a teacher and lives in Brisbane. I’m very different from a 65 year old farmer from Toowoomba or an 18 year old Torres Strait Islander living in Cairns.
Wow! Just two sentences after saying you hate stereotypes and generalisations you went and stereotyped and generalised two entire populations of people. :flushed: Also, you just discredited all previous posts by saying you watch the footy show.:joy::joy::joy:

But you are right. Every group of people has their rednecks, and you can’t define a whole group by the few. God knows if you look around ANZ stadium there are a lot dressed in red and green as well.:smiley:

callmack1

Staff member
You're right mate. Heck, even over here in NZ you'd be surprised at how many redneck type people there are! :)

Curns13

Juniors
Wow! Just two sentences after saying you hate stereotypes and generalisations you went and stereotyped and generalised two entire populations of people. :flushed: Also, you just discredited all previous posts by saying you watch the footy show.:joy::joy::joy:

But you are right. Every group of people has their rednecks, and you can’t define a whole group by the few. God knows if you look around ANZ stadium there are a lot dressed in red and green as well.:smiley:
1. I don’t watch the footy show. It’s terrible, but who hasn’t seen a clip of Beau Knows? Obviously you have to know what I’m talking about.
2. I didn’t generalise or stereotype anyone. I didnt say everyone in Western Sydney was a redneck, I didnt even say there are lots of rednecks there. Just that there must be some. Same with Melbourne. Eddie McGuire is no redneck, the guys is a multimillionaire who wears a thousand dollar suit every day. Not all Collingwood supporters are rednecks, but I’ve seen footage that shows some are. That was my point. I’m from Ipswich in QLD and grew up around many rednecks and bogans. Now I live in the fairly affluent northern suburbs, but there are still rednecks here.
3. I absolutely agree with your second point.

Latest posts