What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cook for an origin bench spot

Travitoh

First Grade
His try last night was something special. Cook has really come a long way in the past 12 months and would not look out of place in blue in two and a half weeks.

doyen

Bench
His try last night was something special. Cook has really come a long way in the past 12 months and would not look out of place in blue in two and a half weeks.

He will be in blue but I think McInnes will too unless he slips dramatically in the next 2 wks---I don't think the NSW selectors are confident of either playing 80 mins in the SOO cauldron!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol@Mcturtle.

Flops and gives a penalty plus a knock on! 2 missed tackles.

Plus ZERO METRES THAT HALF. I KNOW WHO QLD ARE MORE SCARED OF!!!

IF MCTURTLE STARTS AT 9 IT IS COMPLETE AND TOTAL f**kERY!!

Travitoh

First Grade
If Cook gets the 9, i feel NSW should pick Josh Jackson to defend alongside him with Jake Trbojevic for the first 20 at least. In my mind the forward pack would line up

8 RCG
9 Cook
10 Vaughan
11 Jackson
12 Cordner
13 J Trbojevic

14 *Utility player*
15 Frizell
16 TPJ
17 Klemmer

Rabbits20

Immortal
The way Fittler was bagging Souths on Ch9 this morning I don’t know if he’ll picking any of our players. Such a dick.
Spot on mate!

If that's the case I'm done with the Blues!

Was speaking yesterday to a man who wa on our board years back and he said how it's so bloody hard for a Souths player to get into that Blues side... if you wanna know more PM me mate.

He said he couldn't give a shit about the Blues and he supports QLD..... as does my father...l

Many more Souths diehards won't put up with the BS much longer.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Spot on mate!

If that's the case I'm done with the Blues!

Was speaking yesterday to a man who wa on our board years back and he said how it's so bloody hard for a Souths player to get into that Blues side... if you wanna know more PM me mate.

He said he couldn't give a shit about the Blues and he supports QLD..... as does my father...l

Many more Souths diehards won't put up with the BS much longer.
Myself personally have been over SOO for many years,even more so this year that the alcoholic dumb f**k Fittler is in charge.
He's a total embarrassment in my eyes and needs shoving up Goulds arse!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Agree. I can’t enjoy it, I just spend 80mins hoping our QLD players don’t get injured.
Exactly ThingFish,it's just a bore with minimal crowd satisfaction stuck in the middle of the season to derail teams of their best players and competition points.
I can't stand it when it's played at ANZ,it reminds me of a f**king Wiggles concert with all those muppets wearing blue skives and fuzzy f**king wigs!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Exactly ThingFish,it's just a bore with minimal crowd satisfaction stuck in the middle of the season to derail teams of their best players and competition points.
I can't stand it when it's played at ANZ,it reminds me of a f**king Wiggles concert with all those muppets wearing blue skives and fuzzy f**king wigs!
What's the bet he picks Latrell??

ThingFish or youmor whoever said it was right...l see how he was talking about us on the footy show??.. geezzz

ThingFish

Juniors
About 8 yrs ago was my last live SOO. I didn’t go full muppet but I did go only 2 days after getting my gall bladder out. Worst night of footy ever, we got done, it was freezing, and I busted a stitch. Seeing it live has never interested me since.

Travitoh

First Grade
What could've Fittler have had to say about Souths? We've gone 7-2 since the Penrith game that we lost by 2 points and sit in the 4 ahead of Melbourne and Easts!

Rabbits20

Immortal
What could've Fittler have had to say about Souths? We've gone 7-2 since the Penrith game that we lost by 2 points and sit in the 4 ahead of Melbourne and Easts!
He was just bitter.

He was crapping on that Sutto and Sam dropped em cold and shouldn't have got penalties. Plus crapping on about us giving penalties away on our line amongst other shit he said I can't remember but the others who heard it may know.

As I said he was just very butthurt in regards to us.

ThingFish

Juniors
His big points where, we milk penalties to move up field and refs let us get away with it. Then in our 20 we illegally, on purpose, slow the ruck and are prepared to give two away to save six, and refs are letting us. So that’s our game plan.

Basically everything he said is what EVERY club does. But for us it’s whats gotten us to 7-2 since Penrith.

Rabbits20

Immortal
His big points where, we milk penalties to move up field and refs let us get away with it. Then in our 20 we illegally, on purpose, slow the ruck and are prepared to give two away to save six, and refs are letting us. So that’s our game plan.

Basically everything he said is what EVERY club does. But for us it’s whats gotten us to 7-2 since Penrith.
Cheers mate couldn't remember it all.

Yet he can't say that Napa and Hargreaves seem to get off lightly and get away with murder so to speak! Or that buying prems hasn't worked for them!!!:):)

Latest posts