What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cook to possibly take Farah's origin spot

Rabbits20

Immortal
I can't wait to see such a great hooker represent NSW! I mean you don't make 53 tackles, 61 metres, 1 LBA, 2 TB's, 1 offload and 0 errors in your first game back playing 80 minutes against one of the best team in the comp if you're a shit hooker right? I would love to see McInnes pullback Fensom at full pace to stop him from scoring even though it was Cherrington to make the tackle. I don't think McInnes would of tbh.
Bammm.

That's great truth telling mate.

He made 65 metres I think actually lol. Knowing it they probably changed the stats the next day.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Saints were tipped to be one of the flops this season yet the player guiding them around the park each week has them in second place--a player brand new to the club too!!
Says a lot for Cam's ability & nous--he's settled straight in!!!

Needless to say that the 2 at our club have us in 11th place.

McInnes would be better suited to SOO,IMO!! Cook is a flopper in defence!!
McInnes gives too many penalties away.

He also still freezes at times for a second or two and isn't sure what to do. It's a similar trait to that of Lichaa who I don't rate.

If Cam is going to be Blues hooker in a couple of years God help the Blues.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Doing some great things at the Dragons imo we made a huge mistake releasing him for Farah who has been very average in his first 5 games at the club
Cook is our future hooker.

He's got more potential than McInnes imo.

Latest posts