What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Re-signs

Simon

Juniors
Matt Cooper has resigned for another 2 seasons with the Dragons. He's there now until the end of 2006

Southernsaint

Staff member
Mate,

Edit the title of your post (or I'll do if for you), we don't want to give anyone a heart attack!!

You need to have "re-sign", not "resign", because he isn't going anywhere!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Jimbo

Immortal
Maybe he means he's resigned to being with the Dragons for another two seasons :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Mate,

Edit the title of your post (or I'll do if for you), we don't want to give anyone a heart attack!!

You need to have "re-sign", not "resign", because he isn't going anywhere!!

Cheers,
Ben S.
lol. Hope you dont mind, but I did it for you Simon.
Matt Cooper really has come in leaps and bounds over the last couple of seasons. Another two years will see the best which is yet to come.

Dragon

Coach
Another great move from Doust! I think there wouldve been alot of interest in him from rival clubs, he is NSW potential IMO

Dragon

Coach
Come on, he is one of our most consistent performers, ive not known him to make a mistake, and is solid in defence. He has a big future.

Biglance

Bench
cooper is a great player but he was in negotiations and re-signed after we got blacklock gasnier and timmins' names on paper

SaintTPP

First Grade
Denis'saints'Freak said:
I don't him rate at all… never have.

IMO he's just a speedster with some pretty boots.
Your joking right?? He is one of the best centres in the game and not just a speedster but have a look at his defence on Sunday.

cussy

Juniors
sometimes its not worth discussing players ability with certain people because they only remember a one off bad game when they first made the grade or a certain game where they had to play injured and that clouds there simple minds for the rest of the players career no matter whether they ended up playing rep games or not.

Godz Illa

Coach
He was one of our best players last year. Actually he won the club's official player of the year award didn't he?

drake

First Grade
Coops is a workhorse, hard and fast. I'm glad he's on board, the most consistant centre we've had for years.