What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COREY NORMAN IS A MYTH

Forest Gymp

Juniors
After the last two games im convinced this guy is an imposter we resigned him for way to much money ( Arent we suckers) he has a good game 1 in 7 and thats not good enough, morgan thurston cronk cleary have a go every week this Myth isnt worth it

Arthur needs explain

Bazal

Post Whore
Arthur needs explain?

Forrest needs English

Isn't it funny how the trolls come out of the woodwork...?

Forest Gymp

Juniors
The truth is the truth he is a myth much like yourself... love how you defend him but inside you know its true, so you attack me instead makes sense..........NOT

Bazal

Post Whore
The truth is the truth he is a myth much like yourself... love how you defend him but inside you know its true, so you attack me instead makes sense..........NOT

Oh no you're completely mistaken. I'm not attacking you because I'm defending Norman, I'm attacking you because you are a gob of troll semen....

I hope that clears things up for you.

Forty20

First Grade
Dopey merkins can never accept that multiple people contribute to shit performances. It always has to be one person's fault.

Alternative Post Title - GARY GUTFUL IS A MYTH

After the last two threads im convinced this guy is an imposter we credited him for way to many likes ( Arent we suckers) he has a good post 1 in 7 and thats not good enough, isaiah, phantom haynetrain bart have a go every week this Myth isnt worth it

Twiz needs explain

yosemite

Juniors
Norman needs to learn to control the game better....Great at highlight plays.... but needs to do the 1%'ers more consistently.

Bazal

Post Whore

After the last two threads im convinced this guy is an imposter we credited him for way to many likes ( Arent we suckers) he has a good post 1 in 7 and thats not good enough, isaiah, phantom haynetrain bart have a go every week this Myth isnt worth it

Twiz needs explain

FOREST GYMP IS A MYTH

After the last two trolls im convinced this guy is an imposter we credited him for way to many brain cells ( Arent we suckers) he has a good troll 1 in 7 and thats not good enough, Rhyno, Razor,haynetrain bart have a go every week this Myth isnt worth it

isaiah needs explain

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I thought he was very poor last night, actually since his injury return besides his kicking game he wasn't himself all season. Didn't look 100% fit at all. Stil atl just 26 and an improved pack around him he will get there.

lucablight

First Grade
Norman was awesome at the beginning of the season and picked up where he left off last year. I don't think he was the same player after he was injured and came back. Not sure if there's any relation there. Was he playing injured most of this season? His short kicking game was still very good but he didn't make his trademark line breaks as often after coming back from injury.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
He has been poor but maybe he hasn't fully recovered from his injury. Hopefully a full off season will get him back to his 2016 form.

Twiz needs explain
Yeah I don't know about you guys but I think I'm paying him far too much.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
No surprises. Baz and ...loser baby are two of the biggest tight arses going around.

I bought ...loser baby a rum and coke once and he asked for it in a pint glass.