What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COREY NORMAN IS A MYTH

F**k gravity.

What has it done for me lately? F**ken nuthin'

9.8m/s^2 of complete plop!!

gravity is what stops us all from being tossed off the planet like ball bearings in a blender by centrifugal force from the earth spinning

THAT'S what gravity has done for you

Gravity also stops the murderous creatures that live at the centre of the Earth from tunneling out and killing us all. And it's what makes it fun to corner in a sports car.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What about centripetal acceleration? Why haven't I heard anything about that since high school? Has it been debunked?

Forest Gymp

Juniors
The only way Normie could get his jersey dirty is in the warm up i hear he goes hard in the warm up and if somebody else wears it

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Norman was second for running metres amongst all halves. Maybe if he got tackled more often he would have a dirtier jersey but then he wouldn't have made so many metres.

strider

Post Whore
Im assuming the normal PNG national team was mostly in queensland for the intrust cup thingy

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The only way Normie could get his jersey dirty is in the warm up i hear he goes hard in the warm up and if somebody else wears it
Norman was second for running metres amongst all halves. Maybe if he got tackled more often he would have a dirtier jersey but then he wouldn't have made so many metres.
Ping @Forest Gymp

What do you have to say in response? You want him to make less metres?

Do you? Huh? Huh?

D'y....oh, f**ken forget it...

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
If it wasn't for the Gymp, I wouldn't have realised how clean Normie's jersey is and therefore how solid a ball runner he is.