What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman - turnstile

oldmancraigy

Coach
Circular logic? Your argument is that he is crap because he was crap. I don't think he was ever crap and neither did premiership winner Shane Flanagan.

Wha?

That's what you said I said. That's why it is circular logic... Because you prove what you said I said instead of interacting with what I said.

If we were worse with him on the field in both attack and defence as opposed to him not being on, and thus the role he was playing for us was questioned, how does him playing for the Sharks allow you to make a triumphal re-entry and claim you're the master?

Avenger

Immortal
Back on topic. Who would have thought that Corey Norman would be more important to our club than Jarryd Hayne. He will be a bargain if he breaks into the QLD SOO team.

Never been happier to be proven wrong with Norman. Just hope he has learned his lesson from last year. Not so much with the sex video but more with the drug flirtation and hanging out with garbage.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wha?

That's what you said I said. That's why it is circular logic... Because you prove what you said I said instead of interacting with what I said.

If we were worse with him on the field in both attack and defence as opposed to him not being on, and thus the role he was playing for us was questioned, how does him playing for the Sharks allow you to make a triumphal re-entry and claim you're the master?
I never said I was the master or that the way we used Paulo made us better. You're implying a causal relationship - the way we used Paulo meant we were crap and so was he. My point is that he isn't crap, and we were crap because of the way we were forced to play (doing everything on the edges), which included using Paulo as a link man. The Sharks don't use him this way (because they don't need to) but they do use him. Ergo he isn't the deadshit scapegoat you useless merkins always made out.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Because one of them is injured you twat...
Then he's the 18th man, like when he was with us. It's no coincidence he plays so often - he played 20 games again last year. There are always injuries.

When multiple coaches keep trusting a guy to play first grade - he has played 20+ game seasons under four consecutive coaches since 2012 - you have to accept he isn't as bad as you thought.

By the way, it's a small sample (much smaller than his 138 career NRL games), but Paulo currently has three try assists in two weeks. And zero missed tackles.

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
Then he's the 18th man, like when he was with us. It's no coincidence he plays so often - he played 20 games again last year. There are always injuries.

When multiple coaches keep trusting a guy to play first grade - he has played 20+ game seasons under four consecutive coaches since 2012 - you have to accept he isn't as bad as you thought.

By the way, it's a small sample (much smaller than his 138 career NRL games), but Paulo currently has three try assists in two weeks. And zero missed tackles.

I never said he was a bad player.

I just said he'd never be in a top teams best 17 players.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Can you merkins please stop wrecking my eat humble pie thread.

We're too busy being told what we said and how we were wrong even though we didn't say what is being said that we said, and no interaction with what we said is happening.

Clearly very much on topic in this Norman thread.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I only quoted what was f**ken said, merkin. You felt the need to stick your nose in.

Yeah but you quoted what I said and then didn't interact with it, but gloated about something unrelated.

It's like I said 'I like to watch cricket' and you quoted me and said 'sucked in, hippos are better than alligators'.
That's why I stuck my head in - I didn't understand!! But maybe that says more about me, because now that I think about it, alligators aren't much use in a cricket game are they?

Latest posts