What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman

T-Boon

Coach
Cartwright is very talented and entering the prime years. I think he will have a couple of big season at some point. I would moneybag it and do that trade.

We need to be the kind of club that these players come to and switch on.

Gronk

Staff member
So is Cartwright channelling Bernard Tomic or Ian Baker-Finch right now ?

With all due respect, f**k Cartwright. If we get rid of Norman just use his money to prepay some of our other players. Gus says it's fine. If we still think we need a lazy dickhead, I'm sure we can get one much cheaper than Bryce.

T-Boon

Coach
If we still think we need a lazy dickhead, I'm sure we can get one much cheaper than Bryce.

Lazy, skilful dickhead.
He has some fine work behind him which suggests if the right mentor can be found he could be an asset. You wouldn't take him at the 900k he is on but 500k and some incentives I'd entertain the idea.

Joely01

Bench
Lazy, skilful dickhead.
He has some fine work behind him which suggests if the right mentor can be found he could be an asset. You wouldn't take him at the 900k he is on but 500k and some incentives I'd entertain the idea.
And that’s why we are in the position we are in.
Going after his type of player.
We need proven first graders before we go out and get the guys that have shown a good season in grade

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think Cartwright has proven his talent. Unfortunately he has also proven to have a shit attitude deep inside. Careful management might be able to paper over that crack for months at a time or even an entire season, but when merkins are placed under stress the true them always comes out and they're never worth the hassle.

T-Boon

Coach
And that’s why we are in the position we are in.
Going after his type of player.
We need proven first graders before we go out and get the guys that have shown a good season in grade

True, he shouldn't be a priority. We need a good dummy half before we bother worrying about anything else.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think Cartwright has proven his talent. Unfortunately he has also proven to have a shit attitude deep inside. Careful management might be able to paper over that crack for months at a time or even an entire season, but when merkins are placed under stress the true them always comes out and they're never worth the hassle.
My thoughts exactly. I reckon we already have one of that type at our club and thats one too many.

Gronk

Staff member

Semi played like shit when his court case was pending. When that was resolved he carved. Does anyone actually know if Cartwright simply has a bad attitude ?

84 Baby

Referee
I don't know if it's Cartwright's attitude but he can't defend. I was going to say he can't defend for shit, but a big steaming pile of Bryce Cartwright shaped shit would probably deter more defenders than the real person ever could. Maybe we should sign the pile of shit up

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I don't know if it's Cartwright's attitude but he can't defend. I was going to say he can't defend for shit, but a big steaming pile of Bryce Cartwright shaped shit would probably deter more defenders than the real person ever could. Maybe we should sign the pile of shit up

It’s his attitude, you don’t go all the way through the junior rep teams to the NRL if you can’t defend!

Some players may struggle due to their size or playing out of position (eg lacking the mobility) but I say most poor defenders also have poor attitudes (not a lack of defensive abilities) and are probably lucky they have some attacking abilities (as most poor defenders do)

Bazal

Post Whore
FFS Corey has a better attitude than Cartwright and is a better footballer

If you want a shit merkin with a shit attitude just give Carney minimum wage. At least that gives you money to spend elsewhere

*please note I do not endorse the latter plan*

Latest posts