What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could Latrell Mitchell turn out to be better than Greg Inglis?

Latrell Mitchell is a freak. Everyone acknowledges that. But he is only 19. There is still a lot of development in him.

From what we have seen he is looking like being at least the equal, and possibly better than Greg Inglis.

Latrell has a great fend, is very strong and very fast. He also has the talent of being able to kick goals, which Inglis cannot do..

If I were a betting man I would wager that Latrell will turn out better than Greg Inglis.

Valheru

Coach
Latrell has given no indication that he believes planes don't fly in the rain so i am going to go with yes.

Maybe but there's no comparison when it comes to age. When Inglis was 19 he was on a different level. I think Mitchell has more potential but it's up to him if he can refine and hone those talents like Inglis did at a younger age.

Life's Good

Coach
Latrell Mitchell is a freak. Everyone acknowledges that. But he is only 19. There is still a lot of development in him.

From what we have seen he is looking like being at least the equal, and possibly better than Greg Inglis.

Latrell has a great fend, is very strong and very fast. He also has the talent of being able to kick goals, which Inglis cannot do..

If I were a betting man I would wager that Latrell will turn out better than Greg Inglis.
This wouldn't have anything to do with him being a Rooster would it??

Inglis was one of the best in the game by 19.

Latrell isn't yet one of the best in his club.

Not true. Latrell is one of the best in the club. Star team mate Luke Keary called Latrell a freak on live television -- a call that was heard all around the world.

It was only a few weeks ago that he got dropped because he was playing shithouse.

Latrell got dropped because he did not defend against Jimmy the Jet the way he should have at Suncorp a few weeks ago. Latrell is over that problem now and will mark Jimmy the Jet at Allianz Stadium next Saturday evening at 5.30 pm.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Latrell got dropped because he did not defend against Jimmy the Jet the way he should have at Suncorp a few weeks ago. Latrell is over that problem now and will mark Jimmy the Jet at Allianz Stadium next Saturday evening at 5.30 pm.
only if latrell gets selected.

Latest posts