What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could Souths make the top 5 in the Qld Cup ?

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Nah......the likes of Redcliffe, Burleigh, Wynnum, & Ipswich at full strength would make you look silly.

Maybe in with a fighting chance of 5th along with Tweed, Toowoomba, NQ, Easts & Norths.

Kick out the Riff Raff......

Slugs

Stewbum said:
Nah......the likes of Redcliffe, Burleigh, Wynnum, & Ipswich at full strength would make you look silly.

Maybe in with a fighting chance of 5th along with Tweed, Toowoomba, NQ, Easts & Norths.

1pigflygif.gif

kaon

Juniors
If you are serious, the Raiders premier league side would give a combined Qld cup side a touch up let alone any NRL side.

kaon

Juniors
Stewbum said:
Hilarious

Where do you reckon Bulgarelli, Mogg, and Graham came from ?

They obviously graduated to NSWRL first division and with further improvement, they made first grade.

Qld Cup < NSWRL < NRL

Just like I said :roll:

bris_eel

Juniors
kaon said:
Stewbum said:
Hilarious

They obviously graduated to NSWRL first division and with further improvement, they made first grade.

Qld Cup < NSWRL < NRL

what a load of absolute sydneycentric phucking bullshit :roll: :( :evil:

mud n blood

Juniors
Sounds like the same Sydney-centric BS that has one Wally Lewis "only" playing 75 first-grade games, making his test debut 7 years before first-grade and captaining Australia 2 years after that. :roll:

Wake up to yourself ....

Ya gotta laugh !

Now ..... no Souths wouldn't. Too many fundamental errors.

Sydney Carton

Juniors
kaon said:
Stewbum said:
Hilarious

Qld Cup < NSWRL < NRL

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How did the Residents go this year bud ?

Seano

Juniors
guys take this argument somewhere else.

This is not related to souths at all apart from the first stupid comment.

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Yep, you are right Seano.

I'll take the Sydneycentric Canberran (doesn't make sense but then again some brisbane people are sucked in by it too) on over at the Raiders forum.

Are there not many Souths fans on here ?

Slugs

Stewbum said:
Yep, you are right Seano.

I'll take the Sydneycentric Canberran (doesn't make sense but then again some brisbane people are sucked in by it too) on over at the Raiders forum.

Are there not many Souths fans on here ?

You rang :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just got back from the war over at Rabbitohs.com

Botak and his Generals are still wallowing with their gutter tactics

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Love the signature Slugs.

Who have Souths bought for next year ?

Do you still have that ex Redcliffe player on your books ? He only ever played reserve grade for the Dolphins. Made his debut last year I think

Sydney Carton

Juniors
John Olzard was his name and I see he's been released.

Probably running around in 1st Division somewhere since he never make it into the qld cup....

iggy plop

First Grade
Stewbum said:

Kick out the Riff Raff......

I reckon a full-strength Norths would give the Rabbitohs a decent run - in fact a combined Norths side from the last 3 years would beat 'em. They did actually at Olympic Park, although Souths did beat Melbourne earlier on in the year when Crowe gave them some good drugs.

I'd love to see a match between the Wests Panthers and Souths. It would be nice and close. I'd play it at Purtell Park too because you'd get a bigger crowd than at Souths' ground ;-)

iggy plop

First Grade
In fact Geoffry the Panther could play halfback for Wests and they'd beat the Bunnies. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts