What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Count down to Wollongong: the Poms (and French) are coming

Most exciting match of mid-February is going to be the Wigan vs Hull FC Super League match in Wollongong.

Most exciting match of mid-late February is going to be Wigan vs South Sydney, with Hull FC vs St George-Illawarra a close second.

I can't wait to see some top class rugby league in Australia. First chance for Aussies to see ace French full back Morgan Escare for WIgan. The mighty Wigan are expected to cream the clock of Greg Inglis's South Sydney.

You're late to training Albert . . . letting the side down

Sorry sir, but the LU community needs to know these things, even if belatedly.

I don't know anyone who is not looking forward to these games, and the chance to see the aforementioned stars..

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sorry sir, but the LU community needs to know these things, even if belatedly.

I don't know anyone who is not looking forward to these games, and the chance to see the aforementioned stars..
The LU community knew about this when the 2018 Trials thread had the information months ago lol

The_Shield

Juniors
Most exciting match of mid-February is going to be the Wigan vs Hull FC Super League match in Wollongong.

Most exciting match of mid-late February is going to be Wigan vs South Sydney, with Hull FC vs St George-Illawarra a close second.

I can't wait to see some top class rugby league in Australia. First chance for Aussies to see ace French full back Morgan Escare for WIgan. The mighty Wigan are expected to cream the clock of Greg Inglis's South Sydney.
Who is expecting Wigan to win? If Souths play their strongest team like Wigan then I fully expect this to be a cake walk for the bunnies. And also Storm vs Leeds is the match of February, nobody cares about Wigan vs Souths and Wigan vs Hull FC and Hull FC vs St George

Who is expecting Wigan to win? If Souths play their strongest team like Wigan then I fully expect this to be a cake walk for the bunnies. And also Storm vs Leeds is the match of February, nobody cares about Wigan vs Souths and Wigan vs Hull FC and Hull FC vs St George

I will mark this post because the reality of what eventually happens will come back to bite you. I have dozens of friends who are going to Wollongong and then to ANZ the week after for the international club games. Based on my experience at least 12,000 will be at Wollongong and over 25,000 at ANZ.

If Wigan have a fully fit team they will maul Souths, who rely on the Burgess brothers and Inglis for everything. Wigan will have a strong pack and too much pace in the back three for Souths to contain.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I am thoroughly looking forward to the Souffs vs Wiggas match. If Souffs lose I get to lol@souffs. If Wiggas lose I get to call out Morgan Escargo for being just another French scrub who can't even get over the top of Souffs.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I will mark this post because the reality of what eventually happens will come back to bite you. I have dozens of friends who are going to Wollongong and then to ANZ the week after for the international club games. Based on my experience at least 12,000 will be at Wollongong and over 25,000 at ANZ.

If Wigan have a fully fit team they will maul Souths, who rely on the Burgess brothers and Inglis for everything. Wigan will have a strong pack and too much pace in the back three for Souths to contain.

You lying prick... As if you have dozens of friends.. And no, your fingers don't count

The_Shield

Juniors

You seem so confident, why don’t we make this interesting then? If Wigan beat a full strength Rabbitohs then I’m gone but if the Rabbits beat Wigan then you go

Poor poms will probably melt from the heat

That will be the biggest factor working against a comprehensive victory for the Pommy sides. However Wigan's Morgan Escare, who is from Perpignan, is used to playing in the heat and will revel in it. The crushing of the Bunnies by Wigan will make my season. So Go Morgan!

Also I hope that Leeds beats Melbourne. Suilasi Vunivalu vs Ryan Hall could be the match up of the year.

ACTPanthers

Bench
That will be the biggest factor working against a comprehensive victory for the Pommy sides. However Wigan's Morgan Escare, who is from Perpignan, is used to playing in the heat and will revel in it. The crushing of the Bunnies by Wigan will make my season. So Go Morgan!

Also I hope that Leeds beats Melbourne. Suilasi Vunivalu vs Ryan Hall could be the match up of the year.

I bet you masturbate while you write this shit...

This Year?

Immortal

I don't care about any of the above games.

DC_fan

Coach

Let me tell you that ain’t going to happen