What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Count down to Wollongong: the Poms (and French) are coming

The_Shield

Juniors
You miss the point ol' mate, Albert doesn't want anyone to like him, he just wants people to read him, more to the point he wants people to look for him. He's obviously playing a game that suits possibly a higher purpose than you imagine or just amusing himself . . . I don't have to like him to appreciate the effort
Who here looks for him? Apart from you and Adam? Everybody already knows what he’ll say anyways. It’ll either be some bullshit saying how the roosters are a sure thing to win it all this year or some even bigger bullshit about how Morgan Escare is the greatest thing since sliced bread

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Who here looks for him? Apart from you and Adam? Everybody already knows what he’ll say anyways. It’ll either be some bullshit saying how the roosters are a sure thing to win it all this year or some even bigger bullshit about how Morgan Escare is the greatest thing since sliced bread

So he’s even better than remi casty?

POPEYE

Coach
Could be worse . . . what if Albert was a Bellamy devotee

Could be worse . . . what if Albert was a Bellamy devotee

I am a Trent Robinson devotee, up to a point. Trent Robinson has had great success with Catalans and with Sydney Roosters. He married a French girl and speaks French. Unfortunately he speaks French with an Aussie accent.

POPEYE

Coach
We all know where Trent will be going when he finishes his stint at the Roosters don't we Albert . . . and he won't be taking his horse head collection with him

Pig Hunter

Juniors
I am a Trent Robinson devotee, up to a point. Trent Robinson has had great success with Catalans and with Sydney Roosters. He married a French girl and speaks French. Unfortunately he speaks French with an Aussie accent.
French people are grubs. Remi Casty is a grub, Morgan Escare is a grub. They are all grubs the lot of them

Silent Knight

First Grade
That moronic comment is the reason why many people from advanced cultures look down on Australians.

Advanced culture? You mean the kind of advanced culture where there is an armed soldier on every corner, hotel, train station and tourist attraction in Paris? The kind of advanced culture where I have to say bonjour excusez moi parley vous anglaise je vien du australie (pardon the spelling) every time I need to ask for help and the French either reply in a rude manner or just plain ignore me?

I can do without your "advanced culture" every day of the week and would prefer to live in a safe, welcoming country where we actually haven't lost the capacity to be kind to someone no matter what their station in life is.

But one thing we can't stand is a blowhard like you.

adamkungl

Immortal
I can do without your "advanced culture" every day of the week and would prefer to live in a safe, welcoming country where we actually haven't lost the capacity to be kind to someone no matter what their station in life is.\

You live in New Zealand then?