What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys cannot make Top 4

wibble

Bench
Playing Roosters, Storm, Sharks and Broncos (and Panthers to some extent) we will know that if they make the top 4 they have earned it, and they will have beaten some handy teams without Thurston to get there.

So if they can win before the finals without JT, they can win in the finals without JT.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Their fwds are doing a great job and giving Morgan a good platform to work off.

If they keep ot going they can match any team. I give them a shot.

Card Shark

Immortal
They've fought on bravely without Thurston but now they've lost 1, will the wheels fall off?

I'll say yes.

POPEYE

Coach
They've fought on bravely without Thurston but now they've lost 1, will the wheels fall off?

I'll say yes.
I'll say no, wasn't a 'normal' refereed game, decisions may have been right but unexpectedly scrutinized Green might be better prepared next time

Vee

First Grade
I wrote us off for the Top 4 when we lost Scott for the year on the back of Tamou and Hannant, 3 of our 4 prop rotation for the last few successful years.

Then when Thurston went down, the first time and the second time, I downgraded us to fighting to make the 8.

I've been pleased what they've achieved and how they've stood up since then. Anything else is a bonus but this year stands us in good stead going forward.

King hit

Coach
They were rolled through the middle last night in the second half. That wouldn't have happened if Scott was playing.

mxlegend99

Referee
Can the eels make the top 4. Same number of points as the cowboys and fridays.
All of the top 9 teams can.

2 wins separate Panthers in 9th and Broncos in 4th. F/a isnt hugely different either.

One weekend with the right results could seriously give the ladder a big shake up now. 3 weeks ago the 8 looked set in stone.

POPEYE

Coach
All of the top 9 teams can.

2 wins separate Panthers in 9th and Broncos in 4th. F/a isnt hugely different either.

One weekend with the right results could seriously give the ladder a big shake up now. 3 weeks ago the 8 looked set in stone.
For and against only counts when the last whistle has blown in The Shield . . . all an educated guess before then