What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig Bellamy Media Conference at AAMI Park

Frailty

First Grade
And considering the sentence didn't finish at Integrity and dignity, you people are jumping the gun. They said they didn't question it and that's why they were being completely compliant to a complete investigation.

Having seen his full announcement, I think this is a storm in a teacup (no pun intended)

LazyDreamer

Bench
Apart from the laughable dignity/integrity-intact comment, the other thing that stood out for me as flabbergasting was underBellamy's praise that they have been a successful club.

Does the far-quit not understand what's transpired this week & for the last 5 years? Doesn't he get it? Seriously!

Engine

Juniors
Lol....that press conference with Bellamy and his players reminded me of Michael Jackson (Bellamy) with his gang of zombies in "Thriller". They even did the 180 degree turn away from the camera at the end of the statement.

Apey

Staff member
To think I used to believe you were one of the sane and reasonable people on this forum. Wow.

When did you ever think that? Bahahaha.

He has more pathetic agendas than the people he complains about.