What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Craig McLaughlan on the Footy Show - Absolute humiliation

Copa

Bench
This was the best thing I have seen on TV for years. No one laughed at his jokes at all...

When he asked "Is there anything worse than pooh" and an audience member yealled out "you!!!"... was just a great lead in to when another member of the audience yelled out "GET HIM OFF!!!!" followed by a chant of "OFF, OFF, OFF, OFF!!!!" by the rest of the crowd... they were laughing at him in a nasty humiliating way.

he looked so out of his depth... didn't appear comfortable at all... what an idiot.

JW

Coach
Surely he isn't serious about pursuing a stand-up career. Just how crap was that joke about Iraqi's singing that "hey mona" song or whatever the f**k it was. Absolutely tragic attempts at being funny and I didn't feel sorry for him at all when the crowd gave him what for.

"Off, Off, Off!" :lol:

Cheers.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Be fair EEL, it was only 3 minutes, he got yanked 2 minutes early :lol:
theres 3 minutes of my life that ill never get back...

Court is now in session, The people V Craig McLaughlan

panthersballboy

Juniors
He was tragic, but I still felt a bit sorry for him. Whoever told him he was funny and should do stand up should be shot.

C.P

Juniors
It was like watching a car crash :lol:
And the fact that he kept referring to himself as such a celebrity didnt seem to endear himself to the crowd either.
Craig McLachlan :arrow: new career required maybe he should go back to the plumbing

well craig mclachlan has a lot of company in the fact that he isn't funny and is on the footy show. Lowest common denominator television aimed at bogans.

m0j0

Bench
panthersballboy said:
He was tragic, but I still felt a bit sorry for him. Whoever told him he was funny and should do stand up should be shot.
Whoever told him he was funny is the real comedian.

Best
Practical
Joke

Ever!

Iafeta

Referee
Good god.

Can't act, can't sing,

and for sure as hell, can't be funny.

F*** off McLachlan, you're a nuff nuff has been. That was straight out pitiful. I demand you refund the electricity my television exerted that I had on to give you a go. The only joke was... you.

[furrycat]

Coach
Whats worse than poo?

*crowd member says "YOU!"*

I've been doing stand up for a while now, he is deadset shocking

Latest posts