What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Crap

TheParraboy

Staff member
Australian T20 squad: David Warner (captain), Aaron Finch, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Ben Dwarshuis, Travis Head, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Kane Richardson, D'Arcy Short, Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa

Head lucky to be there, Thought Maddinson unlucky, he ha s been in far better form than Head in the t20

Not sure about Dwarshius

Other than that, the squad picks themselves

http://www.news.com.au/sport/cricke...a/news-story/34dbf890308086ddfbda1151c4ba2b83

King hit

Coach
Has anyone seen the footage from a twenty20 game in the UAE where a team was bowled out for 46 chasing 130 odd for victory with every batsman being out run out or stumped.

Obviously match fixing

TheParraboy

Staff member
Has anyone seen the footage from a twenty20 game in the UAE where a team was bowled out for 46 chasing 130 odd for victory with every batsman being out run out or stumped.

Obviously match fixing

Never heard or seen that

But yes very dodgy. You wouldn't want to be the only bloke out caught or bowled in that side id imagine

Timbo

Staff member
Always loved the rug.

Absolutely criminal how his test career ended. Picked when still injured, then dumped for not being able to hit the 140k mark. As Punter said in his book 'I guess the selectors thought he'd regain his fitness on the flight from Sydney to Adelaide'.

Bazal

Post Whore
Always loved the rug.

Absolutely criminal how his test career ended. Picked when still injured, then dumped for not being able to hit the 140k mark. As Punter said in his book 'I guess the selectors thought he'd regain his fitness on the flight from Sydney to Adelaide'.

He was an Andy Bichel type. Or Siddle but good. Always gave 100% no matter how many overs he'd already bowled or the state of the game. Big fan

TheParraboy

Staff member
Always loved the rug.

Should never have played in that Adelaide test

That ashes series 2010/11 had so many wrongs about it before during and after. Deserved to get thumped

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Always loved the rug.

and if that were the no show he would have winged like a stuck pig, instead he just went back to the Blues and bowled his arse off

Meth

Staff member
I remember he and Harris destroying us on Harris' test debut. Bollinger in particular destroyed us

TheParraboy

Staff member
Averaged 25.92 S/R 48.00 12 tests (included the 1/130 in his last test in Adelaide)

Played all his 12 tests within a 2 year period

Interesting he gets bagged a lot for that Adelaide test 29 overs 1/130. And rightly so he was bowling low to mid 120's after just a few overs, just looked lethargic and unfit

So a fit Siddle had the figures 30 overs 0/121
Doherty 27 overs 1/158