What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cricket Trivia

Who am I

I have the same surname as bowling great, yet I was never great nor did I play for the same country as he did.
I played a handful of tests and ODI's with a test average above 40.
I was an All-rounder yet my path was limited due to the emergence of one my country's finest all rounders.

Who am I?

Who am I

I have the same surname as bowling great, yet I was never great nor did I play for the same country as he did.
I played a handful of tests and ODI's with a test average above 40.
I was an All-rounder yet my path was limited due to the emergence of one my country's finest all rounders.

Who am I?
This needs help from ze leetle grey cells.

Who am I

I have the same surname as bowling great, yet I was never great nor did I play for the same country as he did. Bowling great Glenn McGrath.
I played a handful of tests and ODI's with a test average above 40.Only played 4 tests. 2 V Zimbabwe. Best bowling 3/16.
I was an All-rounder yet my path was limited due to the emergence of one my country's finest all rounders. Replaced an injured Andrew Flintoff in 2003

Answer Anthony McGrath.