What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Critics: Signing Sam Burgess has hurt Souths

davi

Juniors
Its a shame this thread has been wrecked because I got one name wrong. And completely disregarded the point I was trying to make.

Actually I have noticed this forum tends to be like that. It talks about anything but rugby league.

Ben Creagh retires thread went into discussion, about who is the toughest in a fight. Oh Please!!!!

Incorrect

Coach
Its a shame this thread has been wrecked because I got one name wrong. And completely disregarded the point I was trying to make.

Actually I have noticed this forum tends to be like that. It talks about anything but rugby league.

Ben Creagh retires thread went into discussion, about who is the toughest in a fight. Oh Please!!!!

Are you saying you want to fight?? See you at Sydney Aquarium!

Just kidding!

It's a good thread Javi

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
if nq had to flick off 2 starting forwards, our first choice hooker and a few depth players that fall back on (say coops, lowe, granville and bowen) and brought in one forward i'd say we would have gone backwards as well.

Thought i'd get back on topic

Perth Red

Post Whore
Starting to look something like he did in last season for Souths. Probably took him this long to get the fitness back after a year in Union. Just need the twins to step back up now.

If you take the handling errors out of it he's been good for Souths all year. Consistently leads the metres and tackles made stats.

The problem for us has been everything around Sam. If you look at our top 25 now, it's completely different to what it was expected to be this time last year and even remarkably different to what it was at the start of the year.

Plus we've had a shit run with injuries to key players.

Even the young up and comers like Musgrove and Crichton have had injury issues. From all reports, we are buying in more depth this year and cleaning out some of the dead wood. We'll be a better team next year.

OVP

Coach
Its a shame this thread has been wrecked because I got one name wrong.

I can assure you it's not just this forum that does it. A mate of mine i used to work with once prepared a report with a simple spelling mistake. Instead of saying "analyze" he said "analise" so he copped the nickname "anal eyes" for the rest of his life.

betcats

Referee

Fight me you bitch.

davi

Juniors
If you take the handling errors out of it he's been good for Souths all year. Consistently leads the metres and tackles made stats.

The problem for us has been everything around Sam. If you look at our top 25 now, it's completely different to what it was expected to be this time last year and even remarkably different to what it was at the start of the year.

Plus we've had a shit run with injuries to key players.

Even the young up and comers like Musgrove and Crichton have had injury issues. From all reports, we are buying in more depth this year and cleaning out some of the dead wood. We'll be a better team next year.

I think the Roosters are going to be a force next year, it's just a case of too little too late in terms of getting it all together this season. On viewing the Rabbitohs you could argue that is going to happen as well the way they have been playing of late. But I'm just sure on them yet. Alot will ride on how Greg Inglis goes, his career in my opinion is at a crossroads.

I was impressed with Cody Walker when I'm saw them play earlier in the season. I'm surprised there was not more attention in the media on him.

mxlegend99

Referee
if nq had to flick off 2 starting forwards, our first choice hooker and a few depth players that fall back on (say coops, lowe, granville and bowen) and brought in one forward i'd say we would have gone backwards as well.

Thought i'd get back on topic
Then you have a team like the Panthers. High player turnover in the preseason. Pushed their hooker, half and lock out midseason. Yet look better for it with a young team playing better than you would expect them to.