What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronk?

snout

First Grade
On a plane every spare minute to see Tara....sounds like cronks cranking it.

Stake Removed

First Grade
This is where Bernie Gurr's suggestion to the NRL needs to come in, he wanted what they have in North America re what players are on made public, so for instance all of a sudden team like Roosters get Cronk its public what every player is on.

There was website called capgeek for NHL and it showed what each player on what salary cap was as well.

Gurr who now runs Parra said it would work, as people say Rooster/Broncos seem to have no cap, i think it would work, it would put pressure on front office of teams, in why was he paid so much and still at club

33yo. Legend. Champion. Thanks, but no thanks.

Eels/Dogs/Tiges. Depending on what else transpires. I reckon Eels.
Hunt definitely rejoicing now.

Inferno

Coach
Rumour going round that he will play for the Drags and they are going to let Widdop and Dugan leave.

If Cronk goes there that will do me for the most bizarre decision for both parties.

ROFL if that happens Hunt will neck himself.

Loses a grand final for one of the biggest clubs in the country
Hasn't been the same player since
signs a monster deal at a new club making him one of the highest paid players in the game
within 6 months he finds out he won't even be the best player in his chosen position at that club.

I've seen the future*

The Chad to Storm
Bird to stay to support Jimmy.
Jimmy to stay until young Flange is ready.

*future may be an alternate one

I've seen the future*

The Chad to Storm
Bird to stay to support Jimmy.
Jimmy to stay until young Flange is ready.

*future may be an alternate one

Nah Townsend wouldn't handle Bellamy blasts.

I think Townsend will end up staying with us.

Bird I'm no where near confident on especially after he made the second visit to Newcastle.

What we should all be hoping for is Cronk retires.

That means no Sydney team gets unbelievably stronger.

Especially the Dogs and Eels.

shaggs

Coach
Im probably the only person who thinks cronk is a bit over-rated.
Do you reckon he succeeds as a footballer in any other system except the storm.??

For me he is the prefect halfback in that system. Ball control and ruck speed are all that matters. The halfback there just needs to direct traffic and not be a magician. Kick well and often. Pass early when needed. Simples

cb4

First Grade
Yep. He succeeds anywhere he goes. For a half back to be able to kick well and often, they have to be able to kick well. He has an elite kicking game.
His running game, passing game and vision are also superb.

snout

First Grade
For me he is the prefect halfback in that system. Ball control and ruck speed are all that matters. The halfback there just needs to direct traffic and not be a magician. Kick well and often. Pass early when needed. Simples
Yep

YTSharks

Juniors
The more I think about it, the more I want him.
If we replace Lewis and Bird with Bukuya and Beale I really think Cronk can make them look like world beaters

Im probably the only person who thinks cronk is a bit over-rated.
Nope. Im with ya. Cronk has consistent seasons & often played with a suspiciously expensive side of good players. he got absolutely toasted in the grand final last year. When he gets bashed, he goes missing & just passes or kicks. Great kicking game, but that has a lot to do with his hooker who gives him the ball at the right moment to give him time. He is then supported by the best & fastest wingers in the game, which the Storm always seem to have.

Latest posts