What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronk?

Stake Removed

First Grade
So what does Bellyache do, he needs a halfback, could he would he, would JT go to Storm to play with Slater & Smith

Foz

Bench
Werent Melbourne interested in the Chad ? (before all the Cronk business happened).
Thought He was all set to re-sign with us so don't know if the Cronk move has changed anything.

Foz

Bench
Any updates on Cronk other than everyone expects him to be a Rooster?

If it’s a football decision and not about money wouldn’t our style suit his game more than the Roosters?
The blokes a class act and I’m sure he’d be welcome here if he did sign.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
He is a Mexican and they like sombreros.

The Roosters I believe have more to offer him post football than what our power brokers would. I’m happy to be corrected on this but seriously this has just been set up for the roosters from the get go.

King Ben

Juniors
Sharks coach Shane Flanagan wouldn’t categorically pull out of the race but conceded he hadn’t spoken to Cronk’s management in three months.

“We haven’t spoken or had any communication with his manager for three months — we’re not in their punching,” Flanagan said.

“I haven’t heard from his management or spoken to his management. I don’t even know whether they are interested or that we’re interested.

“Things like this are a marriage. He’s got to want to play for us and we’ve got to want him to play for us. It’s not a one-way street.

“He has got to want to play for us first. And I don’t know if that’s the case. Time will tell.

“When it originally came out I made some inquiries because Jimmy (Maloney, Sharks five-eighth) had some offers to go elsewhere.

“But we dropped off and haven’t heard anything since.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...k/news-story/5e951906db879ff8b2f591e882d46a5d

Stake Removed

First Grade
Cronks management team would be saying stack of clubs interested drive his value up, Roosters will just bring out the XXL size brown paper bag

sharkman73

Juniors
I must be one of the few that doesn't want him. Doubt think he'll be anywhere near as effective at another club.

Apart from that, I'm getting a bit over how great his morals are.

Quigs

Immortal
All is in readiness to proclaim the Roosters as the 2018 champs - I think that’s Uncle Nick’s agreement with the NRL - a premiership every 3 years, just to keep the sponsors happy.

What a joke!

Uncle Nick and the Brown Bags or maybe it is Gyngel of the Nien Empire decree

carinashark

First Grade
I have this nightmare. Maloney goes to Newcastle, Cronk to Roosters and we get Pearce!!!!!!!!!!. I know it won't happen ,it was just a bad dream,right.

carcharias

Immortal
I have this nightmare. Maloney goes to Newcastle, Cronk to Roosters and we get Pearce!!!!!!!!!!. I know it won't happen ,it was just a bad dream,right.

I think Pearce gets a bit of a bad rap
His old man won nuthin and is some sort of hero
Mitchell won a comp whilst off his face

sharkman73

Juniors
I think Pearce gets a bit of a bad rap
His old man won nuthin and is some sort of hero
Mitchell won a comp whilst off his face

Yeah but his old man was just a lock, not as much responsibility or influence as a halfback.

He does go missing in the bigger games imo.

MilkShark

First Grade
I don't believe we are genuinely after Cronk, we just gave Chad an extension. Even if Maloney goes, nor Cronk or Chad are a 5/8.

I could see reasoning behind getting Moylan, but not Cronk.

Latest posts