What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla Chariman Damian Keogh charged with drug possession

carcharias

Immortal
Who gives a f**k
Lyall runs the joint
I've only seen keogh at the club 1 time
You see lyall all the time

See ya keogh

taipan

Referee
No after much duscusssion we've sorted out where the NRL trophy goes in the Sharks Leagues Club.

I'm just concerned we should have had a bigger teak display stand, and coloured disco lights concentrated on the trophy.
At least its in its natural habitat now.Something the Greens have applauded.

carcharias

Immortal
Another thing on Keogh
It wasn't his actual job working at the Sharks ...it was just a part time position where they get a wage for having a position on a board
Who knows what they do.
Pretty sure He wasn't even in the country when the club got fined a mill for peptides.
He got on the board in controversial circumstances.
The rules are you must be a club member for at least 5 years or something.
He somehow got in after only being a member for about 3 months.

I'm not saying he did a bad job
I honestly couldn't tell you what he did
He was virtually invisible.

Funny how when the development was approved all these dudes came out of the woodwork wanting get a foot in the door.

I need to get a paid gig on board

Stagger Lee

Bench
What a shit time slot. 2nd v 3rd deserves better

Saints V Sinners on a Friday night at 6pm - The guys who came up with that stupid idea should be drug tested as well as the St George board for agreeing to it.

Seriously stupid time slot - I doubt I will be able to get there on time after work, unless I speed :p

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Another thing on Keogh
It wasn't his actual job working at the Sharks ...it was just a part time position where they get a wage for having a position on a board
Who knows what they do.
Pretty sure He wasn't even in the country when the club got fined a mill for peptides.
He got on the board in controversial circumstances.
The rules are you must be a club member for at least 5 years or something.
He somehow got in after only being a member for about 3 months.

I'm not saying he did a bad job
I honestly couldn't tell you what he did
He was virtually invisible.

Funny how when the development was approved all these dudes came out of the woodwork wanting get a foot in the door.

I need to get a paid gig on board

Is this for real? Who knows?

Its basic business structure, Keogh was your chairman, the chairman is the head of the board. Gorman reports to the board, thefore Keogh is 2 chains above him

carcharias

Immortal
Is this for real? Who knows?

Its basic business structure, Keogh was your chairman, the chairman is the head of the board. Gorman reports to the board, thefore Keogh is 2 chains above him
It's the Sharks mate
Things always go the opposite.

Stagger Lee

Bench
CJxI44XUYAAxylw.jpg

If only they had stuck with Pepsi instead of going over to Coke :D