What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla fans egged the Canberra team bus after the win

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Did you have to find a smart person to do it for you?
I consulted Cronulla’s best and brightest

images

squiddy

Juniors
So I’m assuming that someone must have seen a sharks fan throw the eggs ? Yeah otherwise it’s hearsay and not admissible.

Btw I believe it’s actually yoghurt and not an egg , yoghurt was handed out to raiders fans as well as sharks fans,

Zerô

Juniors
You should NEVER accept yogurt from strangers

Especially if they ask you to suck it through a hose first

Last edited:

kbw

Bench
But we are not in court we are in an internet forum where you do not need conclusive proof to bag out Cronulla fans :)

nick87

Coach
So I’m assuming that someone must have seen a sharks fan throw the eggs ? Yeah otherwise it’s hearsay and not admissible.

Btw I believe it’s actually yoghurt and not an egg , yoghurt was handed out to raiders fans as well as sharks fans,

Hahah Christ
You lot are special f**king breed, aren’t you?
I feel like we should stick you all in an artificial habitat for research purposes

Pete Cash

Post Whore

Lmao you have this forum confused for a court of law you yoghurt chucking miscreant

t-ba

Post Whore

Sideba

Latest posts