What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla game round 3

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Nothing sweeter than beating the Nulla Narks ............... oh, yes there is we beat them at home!
Even better, we beat them with Cronulla having an extra player ( albeit a NSW Cup player ) Josh McError.

The NRL should check to see if he was having any bets on Cronulla winning.

Ahhhhh ............. How sweet it is to beat the Narks!

j0nesy

Bench
Forwards won as that game. JDB, Vaughan, Thompson, Simms, Frizell, Packer and even Ah Mau. In that order. But gee we have a couple of real plodders in the backs (Dugan aside). Mccrone has to go, Lafai as well. Nighty (as much as I love him) is definitely in the twilight of his career.

getsmarty

Immortal
Gutsy Win. Sharks sure bombed some chances but we hung in there.Our forwards will win us our fair share of games but we won't be contenders with Mccrone at 7 and with our current coach. Anyway, well done to all involved.

yassdragon

Juniors
A cunundrum now...what to do with Duges retention?...outstanding tonight. I reckon retain as a fullback. Defensively outstanding. Improving with the ball. $$$ the big question.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Forwards won as that game. JDB, Vaughan, Thompson, Simms, Frizell, Packer and even Ah Mau. In that order. But gee we have a couple of real plodders in the backs (Dugan aside). Mccrone has to go, Lafai as well. Nighty (as much as I love him) is definitely in the twilight of his career.

I reckon it was JDB, Vaughan, AH MAU, Packer and Friz. I really thought Ah Mau was great.

The thing that annoys me, is I know nighty isn't that fast, but neither he or Macdonald have had ANY clean ball in the first 3 games. They just do dummy half runs all game and the ball dies with the centres.

dragonssamy61

First Grade

Jonesy
I understand what your saying but that was nightys best game this year.
Lafai be lucky to play next week he hit lewis I think high and was put on report.
From what I could see he did it.

Life's Good

Coach
Effort was there. Desperation was there. The forwards were mighty notwithstanding the poor kicking game and lack of spark by leaving Mann on the bench.

thebigredv

First Grade
Let me just say good win by the Dragons. Can still be very critical (of dumb selections in particular), but we may not get many wins like that this year so we should enjoy it. Good to have the wood over Cronulla.

I only asked them to compete. The win is a bonus.

Our forwards were incredible, and Dugan just a quality player.

Well Done!!

Latest posts