What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla resigned to losing Kade Snowden to Newcastle Knights with Nathan Tinkler tak

SharkShocked

Bench
You only have to ask yourself.

Would you stay if you were a current sharks high profile player?

I think most of us if we were being honest would say no.

Craigshark

First Grade
Drop him.. It may look unprofessional, but really who is it going to turn away from coming anyway? The argument could be made, if we don't drop him and give our young guys a go who are actually decent, they'll go elsewhere where they can get an opportunity in First Grade..

roboshark

Coach
f**k off snowden...you have held us over a barrel for 3 months...id drop him, f**k its not like we are going to win many more games anyway...he couldnt give a shit

although our inept management are to blame here also

Frenzy.

Immortal
I fail to see why Snowden is the target of so much vitriole.

Good luck to him. He's looking after #1 which is what everyone here who is into would do in the same position.

Loyalty schmoyalty.

Havoc

Juniors
I found a photo of Kmav23's house.... you know how I know it's his? Cos that's where the f**kin tools are kept!

gable-roof-toolshed-w50c-cyclonic_1254102601.jpg

Last edited:

aqua_duck

Coach
You only have to ask yourself.

Would you stay if you were a current sharks high profile player?

I think most of us if we were being honest would say no.
that sums it up. I feel very sorry for the sharks, to have 3 guys of the calibre of Snowden, Douglas and Ferguson leave is sad, but the fact that they left for reasons other the money is even sadder.
Knights fans know this feeling, in 2009 we tried to sign a young warriors prop named Leesan Ah Mau, a rookie with no first grade experience, we offered him the world, his manager was happy but the bloke just didn't want to come to the knights, he instead chose to go to the cowboys a team that had finished 5 positions below us on the table. It's not a good feeling and I sympathise with sharks fans but players are normal people too. I've been a knights fan since I was in primary school, but before the events of this year if I were a player I'd be very reluctant to sign with them.
At the end of the day we all compete to win, unfortunately for you guys results just aren't on the board and nothing looks like changing for the better, until there is a shift players will looks elsewhere, it's just the way it is

that sums it up. I feel very sorry for the sharks, to have 3 guys of the calibre of Snowden, Douglas and Ferguson leave is sad, but the fact that they left for reasons other the money is even sadder.
Knights fans know this feeling, in 2009 we tried to sign a young warriors prop named Leesan Ah Mau, a rookie with no first grade experience, we offered him the world, his manager was happy but the bloke just didn't want to come to the knights, he instead chose to go to the cowboys a team that had finished 5 positions below us on the table. It's not a good feeling and I sympathise with sharks fans but players are normal people too. I've been a knights fan since I was in primary school, but before the events of this year if I were a player I'd be very reluctant to sign with them.
At the end of the day we all compete to win, unfortunately for you guys results just aren't on the board and nothing looks like changing for the better, until there is a shift players will looks elsewhere, it's just the way it is

Interesting quote in your sig. Aqua Duck.

:lol: