What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla to Perth

If I was the NRL I would tell the sharks we will support rebuilding Shark Park and lobby the government and guarantee you 6 games at Shark Park a year for the next 20 years if you move 6 home games a year to Adelaide. We will also give you an extra million in grants and 500k in the salary cap.

Glad you are not the NRL.
We are very happy in Cronulla thanks very much. If they want a team in Adelaide they can create an expansion team.

T-Boon

Coach
Glad you are not the NRL.
We are very happy in Cronulla thanks very much. If they want a team in Adelaide they can create an expansion team.

OK but when the Sharks are struggling again don't complain about Brisbane having an unfair advantage due to TPA's. Thats what you get for being a one town team.

OK but when the Sharks are struggling again don't complain about Brisbane having an unfair advantage due to TPA's. Thats what you get for being a one town team.
Woolooware-Bay-Town-Centre-Stage-1.jpg

T-Boon

Coach
I know. Southern Sharks playing six games a year there in a 25k all seater stadium would be awesome. Super Club. I am getting sick of them already.

myrrh ken

First Grade
How dare the sharks fund their own stadium and then host games there in order to obtain returns on investment!

alien

Referee
If I was the NRL I would tell the sharks we will support rebuilding Shark Park and lobby the government and guarantee you 6 games at Shark Park a year for the next 20 years if you move 6 home games a year to Adelaide. We will also give you an extra million in grants and 500k in the salary cap.

no club should ever have a higher salary cap than another club

Latest posts