What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cronulla who???

Not a good look

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ne...-on-cronulla-s-team-name-20180313-p4z42j.html

"The team that plays out of the Sutherland Shire - is it the Cronulla Hawks, the Cronulla Seagulls or the Cronulla Sharks?"

In an embarrassing faux pas, Beattie stumbled over his answer and seemed unable to name the 2016 premiers.

"I'll be honest, I wouldn't have a bloody clue but I'll know next week," Beattie said.

"It's got to be Cronulla of some kind.

"It's too bloody hard Gus, that's too difficult."

Well plyed, Gus. He gave Beattie the chance to prove that his first up question will be a better response than Grant.
Oops

Eion

First Grade
Hilarious. In his first breath revealed himself as another blowhard dumbarse deluded politician. So used to not answering questions it is a habit, he treated what should have been a easy fluff question like it was Leigh Sales grilling him on the 7:30 report.

I do remember this about Beatie the pollie. He would happily say ‘I stuffed up’ post event. It was kind of endearing early on....but wore thin after a while....when you realise it’s just part of his MO.

snout

First Grade
Id be more concerned if the tosser did have any interest in us.

But he'll farkin know who we are by early October.

Latest posts