What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crossfit

Danish

Referee
I know she is fit and everything but Jesus Christ a chick with that much muscle - especially the man abs - is an epic turn off.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Annie is big and cut for a woman but she is in full comp mode there, she wouldnt be so masculine looking normally.

She is approaching the "too muscley" zone but I kinda like an athletic woman

18to87

First Grade
Exactly, not revolutionary or unique or anything special just another money-making fad.

It gets results if you're after fitness, like 100 other things. If you want to achieve any sort ov strength or size though you need to do the basics.

This. Except I think Crossfit will be around a bit longer than most fads.

If you are serious about training for a sport then Crossfit is not the way to go. If you just want to be in shape or good at Crossfit then for sure go for it.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Personally I think body weight exercises are always the best, you can increase difficulty without adding weights or anything. Push ups get too easy, elevate your legs, move your hands closer together, military press gets too easy do the same thing, pull ups (you can do these on a dor or door frame so you don't even need a bar) get too easy wear a weighted back pack.

You can also get creative with body weight stuff.