What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CROWD AT THE FOOTY SHOW

rugged

Juniors
You Sydneycentrics, oops I mean Sydneysiders, are not used to travelling any more than a half an hour between footy clubs, I'm sure, so you feel sorry for the Central Coast not having their own team!

We Queenslanders would take a whole day to drive to an NRL team either side of Brisbane! Think about that one.

The NRL will consider where the larger market share remains in the rugby league pie and opt for Gold Coast.

Matt M

Juniors
I hope both sides get in eventually, but the Gold Coast MUST be in the NRL in 2006. It will be a disgrace if they aren't.

zulu

Juniors
The best part of the show was when Reg called all AFL players nancyboys and Gaylords!!! :lol: :lol:

Hoggy

Bench
That "Melbourne" bloke does not represent the majority of Melburnians.... :roll:

He sounded like he had an American accent!

t-ba

Post Whore
Hoggy said:
That "Melbourne" bloke does not represent the majority of Melburnians.... :roll:

He sounded like he had an American accent!

Correction, a raging homo. That's what made it such good TV!

Forum Idiot

Bench
Diehard said:
Cue all the cry baby Bears / Central Coast fans. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO THE GOLD COAST DOLPHINS!!! :D
you are a deadset moron! stop trying to annoy everyone who doesnt have the same opinion as you. try making a constructive post instead of gloating about something that hasnt even happened yet. i dont think there will be a new team admitted into the comp in 2006. and why the f**k does the gold coast get 9 lives? what about 3 strikes and youre out? f**k off gold coast! you dont deserve another team! you blew it too many times before. move over you had your chance. your name and banner and avatar shows your mentality, diehard you clown-shoe.

pcpp

Juniors
Forum Idiot said:
you are a deadset moron! stop trying to annoy everyone who doesnt have the same opinion as you. try making a constructive post instead of gloating about something that hasnt even happened yet. i dont think there will be a new team admitted into the comp in 2006. and why the f**k does the gold coast get 9 lives? what about 3 strikes and youre out? f**k off gold coast! you dont deserve another team! you blew it too many times before. move over you had your chance. your name and banner and avatar shows your mentality, diehard you clown-shoe.

... says the Forum Idiot

Red Bear

Referee
But Diehard has has turned into a complete n utter wanker. Did a Bear make you cry at the zoo when you were young diehard?(although you sound like your about 10 with your insults).

Latest posts