What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crowds

Alan Shore

First Grade
Can we get a repeat of the 31,000 at the Raiders-Warriors clash to see the Bulldogs play Melbourne this afternoon? It would be a great achievement if it happened!

Parraren

Bench
Unfortunately I just can't see that happening. The bulldogs well known crowd problems will keep most of the neutral supporters away as well. I'd be surprised if they got much more than 20,000 but i hope i'm wrong.

Jono Russell

Bench
you also have to take into account that warriors had tickets brought for them, and that 2 for 1 deal on ticketek online.

Frenzy

Juniors
somethingwithjohn said:
you also have to take into account that warriors had tickets brought for them, and that 2 for 1 deal on ticketek online.

The same should of been done for the Storm fans. They probably wouldn't have 10,000 that could come like the Warriors did but the Storm bosses could just of easily bought 5,000 and given them to fans with a Melbourne passport ;-) :lol:

Moffo

Referee
Weather might be clearing

Ill say 25,000

Outstanding crowd last night BTW, absolutely blew me away. Well done to all

Cheers,
Moffo

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
last night was huge! for a moment i felt i was watching a international match being played in new zealand! kiwis everywhere! :?

ChiaPete

Juniors
Crowd was disappointing 19k, will make up for it with Roosters v Bulldogs Saturday night though :D

Pete
GO BULLDOGS

legend

Coach
I thinkt he Bulldogs/Roosters game will exceed 35k while the Panthers v Warriors match may reach 60k with the Warriors management sure to do the same again for the grand final qualifier and the Panthers fans will be there in their thousands.

Both games deserve massive crowds.

Mango

Juniors
Legend.
Why do they deserve it. Surely the patron has the right to decide. So far they have voted with their wallets to stay away. league will not address it's decline until it addresses it's shortcomings. I loathe AFl but if league won't address the issues others will.
mango