What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current NXT Roster

redvscotty

First Grade
Rival was good, with Balor Neville being a ripper, but the stand out for me was the Women's match.

Glad Banks finally got the Championship.

mackdadday

Juniors
Every match with Sin Cara has been a botchathon of late. They need to get Carlito away from him.

Thought Rivals was good but not even close to the quality of Revolution. For me the stand outs were Sasha, Finn and Tyler. They really need to let Hideo do the GTS. Owens really has that Lesnar beat them down relentlessly character which wwe could really use. With the tag team division seeming to be in a lull wouldnt mind seeing enzo and big cass getting a chance to headline that division.

Sin Cara II / Hunico is a good wrestler, unfortunately he is a touch hamstrung by Sin Cara I's move set. I wish they would use his time in NXT to repackage him before returning to the main roster.

Disagree mackdaddy, those final three matches were all 4+ stars, it's the best show the WWE have put on in YEARS.

That womans match is the best since the original Kong/Kim fued when TNA first started its womans division.

Balor/Neville, awesome.

And that main event, whilst not as good as the Ladder War...they certainly have it in them to top their ROH/PWG shit.

NXT is the business.

DB

First Grade
I get the feeling Hideo is going to tease using the GTS until he is in a NXT Championship match, then hit it for the win

I'm interested to see how they are going to use Sami Callahan / Solomon Crowe now that he is due to debut shortly. He has a look and a style very different to anything on WWE or NXT programming.

Misanthrope

Staff member
IMO they suck - no charisma, no innovation, poor psychology, average look...

People are criticising Buddy Murphy for being bland and vanilla - the Usos are vanilla with vanilla wafers and vanilla-infused sprinkles. Blergh.

Agree 100%. I've never found the Usos remotely compelling as characters or as in ring talents.

I'm interested to see how they are going to use Sami Callahan / Solomon Crowe now that he is due to debut shortly. He has a look and a style very different to anything on WWE or NXT programming.

I like the way they've been occasionally bringing in former talents to do some work with young guys. The upcoming weeks will see both Rhyno and The Brian Kendrick in the NXT ring, and I think it's a huge bonus for those young guys to work with dudes of their calibre.

Parra Pride

Coach
I like the way they've been occasionally bringing in former talents to do some work with young guys. The upcoming weeks will see both Rhyno and The Brian Kendrick in the NXT ring, and I think it's a huge bonus for those young guys to work with dudes of their calibre.

Does copping a belly to belly and then a Gore count as working with Rhyno?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Does copping a belly to belly and then a Gore count as working with Rhyno?

You can't debut a former US and ECW champion and have him work a lengthy match with a guy who is enhancement talent for NXT guys :lol:

They'll do with him what they did with guys like Regal, Foley, Kidd etc. He'll go over some guys and ultimately lose a feud or two to guys on the way up.

alien

Referee
last week's women's nxt championship match between charlotte flair and sasha banks was pretty good

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Banks is ready, bring her up.

Reserving judgement on Solomon Crowe. Will give his character time, but his moveset isn't impressing at the moment. Bull essentially lost from a headbutt to the stomach this past week. Very meh way of ending it.

alien

Referee
Banks is ready, bring her up.

Reserving judgement on Solomon Crowe. Will give his character time, but his moveset isn't impressing at the moment. Bull essentially lost from a headbutt to the stomach this past week. Very meh way of ending it.

i think charlotte is ready too.

i don't really know what to think of solomon crowe. i don't really understand his character yet. he looked ok in the ring, but that finisher really shouldnt be a finisher against the stronger guys

redvscotty

First Grade
I'm interested in the Riley storyline.

Didn't see the point of another squash match for Corbin and wasn't sure of the Tag one either.

I liked how Crowe did a running knee to Bull and they said it was unorthodox. They all do it or variations of it. It's tiresome... pretty much why I don't get wet over Hideo like most.