What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Currently for 2018 we only have around 11 first graders

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
maybe reynolds can get a job at obriens glass he would fit in perfectly becoz he is also made of glass oi reyno call 0 for obrien mate the number is in the yellow pages you would feel right at home there.....Shadow...

Rsag85

Bench
If we were in a position to challenge and he was the missing piece of the puzzle then ok.
But were no where near. We would be better off investing that money in young talent and trying to rebuild Farah, Cronk etc are not the signings we need.

Farah is not the answer, dumb call by Rusty who wanted to sign him.

I think Cronk would teach Reynolds and hopefully get him to that next level

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Farah is not the answer, dumb call by Rusty who wanted to sign him.

I think Cronk would teach Reynolds and hopefully get him to that next level

RSAG85 PICTURE.....Shadow...
images

Exsilium

First Grade
Mcturtle was not the answer either.

I believe Cook is the answer. He needs more of a go.

Mate, McInnes was solid for you and has excelled under an average coach. Maybe he's talented or MAYBE your coach is a dud.

There's a reason you've not signed well. No one wants to play for Madge. He's toxic.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate, McInnes was solid for you and has excelled under an average coach. Maybe he's talented or MAYBE your coach is a dud.

There's a reason you've not signed well. No one wants to play for Madge. He's toxic.
I put it down to poor recruiting officer/s.

I don't think Mcturtle was solid for us. He really struggled.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

I really hope that's not the case because if we can't recruit then we're absolutely forced to boot Madge.

Latest posts