What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cWo Request

Should the cWo have its own private sub-forum in the FFB?

• Total voters

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
With Approval from BBSF himself, i have decided to raise the question, should the FFB have a private sub-forum for the cWo. This is great for all members of the FFB cWo or not. BBSF can be a mod, and it grows so can others such as cWo 4 life etc. the mods should be able to grant membership to the cWo, and therefore access to the sub-forum. This is good for cWo members and non-cWo members alike, cWo members have their own place where we are not persecuted and non-cWo members dont have to deal with cWo issues like you do know, (the official thread, the announcement thread etc.) So a simple yes or no poll should be able to determine how FFB members feel, then the Mods concerned may be influenced. So please vote 'yes'

Dani

Immortal
If it means i don't have to read their sh*t, then i'm all for it.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No.

Why should we dignify idiocy by giving it recognition?

Make your own forum somewhere else.

Earl

Coach
The cWo and any of there gay members should not be linked to the FFb at all.

Timmah

Staff member
*considers making a Dilmah appreciation thread*

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
put me on ignore... or use your power over all of us to ban me for no reason at all, maybe then ur mod status would be revoked

Timmah

Staff member
n2lb, Dilmah runs this site. Seriously, I've tested him before. STFU, I'm not kidding.

BTW, he can't put you on ignore, he's admin.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
FFS wtf have i done that is wrong??? if i get banned for doin nothin wrong by a guy who runs the site, then "f**k TO THIS SITE I SAY" as furry would say