What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cya cowboys

Card Shark

Immortal
Why pin it on thurston....because usually he is the 1 killing it & leading the charge.

This year he is a shadow of himself,

If we were to buy him, his price tag has halved.

Quigs

Immortal
Hey I am not pinning nuffin on Thurston. Sheeze how many times last night was it JT cleaning up or only JT stopping the quick 20metre restart or dropping some runaway stormer.

I still am in awe of the stuff he does on the field but he is crumbling before our eyes.

Cows JT-less are in for a long hard road from here on in.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hey I am not pinning nuffin on Thurston. Sheeze how many times last night was it JT cleaning up or only JT stopping the quick 20metre restart or dropping some runaway stormer.

I still am in awe of the stuff he does on the field but he is crumbling before our eyes.

Cows JT-less are in for a long hard road from here on in.

They made the GF last year. JT-less.

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah but .... the NRL Gods were with them on that journey, just like the NRL Gods looked upon the victorious savages of 2016

Quigs

Immortal
2016 was a dream, a lifetime dream, a never ending memory.

Sheeze even the bloody planets aligned during 2016.

Its still got me fharked how the NRL let us get away with it. (Being our 51st year 'n all)

Frenzy.

Immortal
2016 was a dream, a lifetime dream, a never ending memory.

Sheeze even the bloody planets aligned during 2016.

Its still got me fharked how the NRL let us get away with it. (Being our 51st year 'n all)

Soft comp remember.

Weaponhead

Coach
Cows are mentally and physically shot. That game was there to win and they fell apart. Execution in the last 10 minutes was horrible.

Hess and Morgan are way down on form. Taumololo is going to have used to carrying them on his back.

They look old and slow.

Storm were rubbish too.

carinashark

First Grade
Interesting to see how this lack of skill , injuries ,and form affects SSO for QLD?
If Freddy can keep it together it could be a win for NSW. Then he may go with the surviving Morris twin!

wibble

Bench
Yep, Cowboys are shot. They are all in terrible form. JT did do some good things but if you saw him for the first time last night you'd think he was an OK half back learning his trade.

Morgan ran better from full back but still didn't demand the ball enough. Their forwards are getting mangled, Scott is out of it but Hess not good enough either. Taumololo is good, but just good, he was brilliant last year. Most their backs look slow and past it.

Bottom 4 for sure (I agree Dogs, Eels and Titans likely other bottom 4).

Storm look like we did last year. Maybe the hangover is a thing. They are disjointed and half arsed about things, which is not at all like them. They have moment when they look like champions, but will probably do what we did last year which is make about 5th and look underwhelming as they are bundled out of the finals.

Tigers and Raiders are the only teams outside the 8 that I think might be able to get in, and Raiders are soft so will get thumped out of a tough final if they make it.

Latest posts